Author Topic: "AM I PREGNANT" questions here  (Read 583490 times)

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
Re: "AM I PREGNANT" questions here
« Reply #5340 on: November 21, 2018, 05:13:22 AM »
Digital tests are not as sensitive so hcg is too low for it to pick it up. Which means you just now implanted really. A line is a line!

Offline Karleighbovis

• View Profile
« Reply #5341 on: January 12, 2019, 09:56:43 AM »
Hi ladies
I was on the mini pill to help regulate my periods and help with excruciating cramps but discontinued taking it after about 3 weeks due to mood swings. I am now 22 days late on my period according to the app I haven’t used any contraception since. I am feeling nauseated, tired and more irritable than ever I also occasionally feel dizzy and have sore nipples as if someone is pinching them I have also had some tummy pains but they are usually a lot more severe. Taken 2 digital clear blue pregnancy tests and they are reading as not pregnant. Any advice would be appreciated, thank you x x x

Offline charg

• View Profile
« Reply #5342 on: January 15, 2019, 09:23:12 AM »
i have had protected sex no complications when i wasn’t fertile it was about 9 days after my ovulation. i was expected to start my period 4 days ago and i am late. i have anxiety and i hope that is the cause of it being the becuse it usually isn’t very regular but sometimes is. anyway i got some spotting ohf a borwnish pink? does this mean it’s just delayed, not implantation right? when i googled it it said that brownish pink can be either.

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #5342 on: January 15, 2019, 09:23:12 AM »

Offline rosemvri

• View Profile
« Reply #5343 on: January 20, 2019, 07:42:45 PM »
I ovulated on the 15 of January & had unprotected sex on the 11 . I took plan b right after I had sex , my next cycle should be in 10 days but I been experiencing cramps and brown discharge . Can I be pregnant ?

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #5344 on: January 21, 2019, 02:48:57 AM »
It would be too early to tell if you are. But most likely it’s the symptoms from plan b, they mess up your cycle.

Offline Geetai97

• View Profile
« Reply #5345 on: January 21, 2019, 05:25:03 PM »
Hi, I’ve been getting this on and off gooey stringy discharge could that be a sign of pregnancy? I’ve googled it and I’m just not sure at all