Author Topic: Hoping to be pregnant.  (Read 95436 times)

Offline Bianca2011

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Hoping to be pregnant.
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2013, 07:30:34 AM »
Also bd every other day not every day.  And previtamins are excellent to help body to prepare for a baby. Good luck ladies. Xx

Offline Wrighty444

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2013, 07:51:06 AM »
Thsnks Bianca :)
One more question, I've heard that when the egg is attaching itself to the wall there can be cramps/bleeding, how long before you are due on your period does this usually happen? Xx

Offline Bianca2011

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2013, 09:24:29 AM »
Thsnks Bianca :)
One more question, I've heard that when the egg is attaching itself to the wall there can be cramps/bleeding, how long before you are due on your period does this usually happen? Xx
Implantation bleeding can happen 6-12 days after ovulation. Not all woman experience this. I'm currently pregnant with baby no 4 and only this one and my second I experienced it. But with my third I had cramping. So yea. Fingers crossed.

Offline Bianca2011

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2013, 09:25:33 AM »
And an implantation bleed can last up toa few days but shouldn't be heavy.

Offline SLim555

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2013, 10:49:20 PM »
I am 3 days late. I really hope that I am pregnant. We didn't ttc and were just going with the flow. I am curious but do not want to take a test and be disappointed. I will wait another day to test!!!

Offline Suvi

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2013, 01:17:26 AM »
I am ttc from last 7 months but not pregnant yet:(   My period was always regular (28 days cycle) before we started ttc but now it gets delayed for 8-12 days each month. Should i go to doctor??? Please help me glz

Offline Bianca2011

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2013, 06:50:35 AM »
I am ttc from last 7 months but not pregnant yet:(   My period was always regular (28 days cycle) before we started ttc but now it gets delayed for 8-12 days each month. Should i go to doctor??? Please help me glz
It could be delayed as your ttc. (I found this happened with me) so every month your hoping tone pregnant stressing your body out therefore delaying the cycle. But definitely worth a check up. Xx

Offline GermanyGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2013, 07:16:23 PM »
Hi girls! Me and my husband are TTC from 1 year, but still don't have positive :( I have my period on 50-60 days (one month -Yes, one - Not) So I have ovulation realy rare :( But I still have hope! This time I have 18days delay of the circle....so fingers crossed :)

Offline Suvi

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2013, 08:13:21 PM »
Thank you so much Bianaca2011 ... It gives me some relief...i am actually afraid of going to doctor( and those tests) but now as it seems necessary i will go for check up... thanks again!

Offline Hannahboo7

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2013, 01:45:57 AM »
So me and my bf are trying to get me pregnant. My ovulation day was the 14th this month (October) and we had sex on the 12th, 11th, and 10th and my period was due 2 days ago and nothing yet. But since the day my period was supposed to come I felt fatigued and just exhausted. A little nauseous as well. My breasts are really swollen and tender. And I have some irregular discharge coming out. I'm hoping and praying I'm pregnant but don't know when I should take the test. Should I give it a few more days and if I don't start take one? I'm also never late on my period.

Offline Babydoll93

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2013, 02:26:48 PM »
I'm 8 days late. I have an appointment on Thursday to find out if I'm pregnant. I've taken two test and both came back negative, so I'm hooping it was too early to tell. Really hoping I'm pregnant (:

Offline Nesha1234

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2013, 08:23:32 PM »
We are ttc and I got my period 4 days early and I've been having headache and feeling very tired...I'm just confused tryna figure this out...because this will be my first pregnancy if I am

Offline Booboo85

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2013, 08:51:42 PM »
Me and my man are also TTC , since over a year ago , but I have a problem .. I'm not sure when a ovulate :( I have this period tracker apps but the are al showing different ovulate date. ;( I have my period in just 4 days . And it always comes in different dates. I'm trying to use clear blues ovulation tests but the always show negative . Maybe I don't ovulate at al?? Is that possible ? I'm so worried and our relassionship is not so romantic anymore because of this.. I blame myself . I'm 27 and my man is 37.  Hope u al can give me some tips of how I can find my real ovulation day. The al trackers show 23, 29, 18. example. I really want to be a mom and have a baby so bad .. And I'm so sad of my situation . . :(

Offline Courtney_jo

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2013, 06:32:45 AM »
Hello, my periods were always irregular from going months without them, for the past year and a half I've had a period every month now I'm 9 days late, me and my man are ttc and have been for 8 months now, I have taken 2 pregnancy test but negative, do you think I should go to the doctors for blood test or do you think it's just irregular again, it's so frustrating. Would love to be pregnant

Offline Chloeeyard

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2013, 06:20:01 PM »
Do you think 16 is to young to have a baby if they decide to plan for
It ?