Author Topic: Hoping to be pregnant.  (Read 93771 times)

Offline cristinabarajas

• View Profile
Re: Hoping to be pregnant.
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2013, 07:50:58 PM »
My period is now 7 days late. My period is never irregular.I took a pregnancy test, but came out to be negative. Is it possible for me to be pregnant?

Offline DymondJay

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2013, 12:54:41 AM »
Hey I've been TTC for a couple months now and every time I thought I was preggers I'd have pms symptoms during the 2ww but this time around ever since I've ovulated my temp has stayed high around 99.4 to 100.2 and I've experienced NO pms I'm 13 dpo and get my period tomorrow could I very we'll be pregnant???

Offline Joops

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2013, 04:43:33 AM »

So my husband and I are TTC I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions about what else to do to help make it happen other than the obvious? My friend told me to start taking prenatal vitamins. Does that also help?

Hi mrs McClure. Yes, pregnancy and bread feeding vitamins should be taken for at least 3 months prior to conception. Take something very high in folate. This helps the brain development in your baby. Your body will need to stockpile a little of these vitamins so that your baby can start taking the good things from you the minute you conceive. I'm now about 6 weeks and was taking the vitamins for 6 months prior to conceiving. It happened very fast. May/may not actually help conceive. Touch wood, all has been quite easy so far. Wishing you luck. J

Offline Wopas

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2013, 06:18:28 PM »
My husband and I are trying to have a baby. We got married oct 19th. Anyways my last menstrual was from Nov 25-30. We been having intercourse since it came off every other day and we have had it the day before, yesterday and today back to back. So what are the chances I am pregnant?! I believe that either I just got pregnant or I will by tomorrow.

Offline Amanda01

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2013, 06:20:53 PM »
Hi everyone. I've recently taken a HPT and came out positive but went to the doctors and got a negative test. Has this ever happened to anyone? Wondering if I'm pregnant or not?

Offline AZ_16

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2013, 03:58:12 AM »
Me and my man are also TTC , since over a year ago , but I have a problem .. I'm not sure when a ovulate :( I have this period tracker apps but the are al showing different ovulate date. ;( I have my period in just 4 days . And it always comes in different dates. I'm trying to use clear blues ovulation tests but the always show negative . Maybe I don't ovulate at al?? Is that possible ? I'm so worried and our relassionship is not so romantic anymore because of this.. I blame myself . I'm 27 and my man is 37.  Hope u al can give me some tips of how I can find my real ovulation day. The al trackers show 23, 29, 18. example. I really want to be a mom and have a baby so bad .. And I'm so sad of my situation . . :(

So your saying your irregular? If so, this is my personal experience and opinion. Go on birth control for about 3 months I would prefer to say 6 and be consistent. Birth control will regulate your period and give your body the needed hormones to ovulate and hence cause your period. Some woman do not ovulate because they do not have the necessary hormones to allow the egg to enter the Fallopian tube in which it will be fertilized. But I am very irregular and have even gone 5 months with no period and got off of birth control after 7 months and got pregnant in that same month that I stop taking the pill. However I miscarried because my body (being that I'm irregular) did not have the necessary hormones to hold the baby. It's all about your weight, and hormones. You should also take prenatals and eat plenty of oranges and ginger ale, oranges are high folic acid something very necessary, and ginger al helps your menstrual period, ginger is very good for this. Good luck!  Oh yes, and when you do birth control start taking your temperature every morning, learn to keep track as you will be able to find the ovulation yourself and know your body more. Every woman is different.

Offline Annamarie17

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2013, 10:02:38 AM »
Heyy I was supposed to have my ovulation just over 2 weeks I had none of that mucus stuff but just this last week I had a lil bit of mucus. I've been feeling really unwell in the mornings and twice now I've been sick I've also had heart burn and my boobs have been hurting and are bigger. I've also been craving meat and chippy most of the time and I have gone of most foods. I've been taking folic acid tablets as me and my bf are trying for a baby. Could I be pregnant

Offline Elora-TTC

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2013, 12:45:00 AM »
Ohhhh am I ever hoping I'm pregnant! AF isn't due til the 1st but I got excited and took a pregnancy test today and got a faint 2nd line. Lost my first child on Jan 1st 2013 so praying 2014 brings a BFP!!! Baby dust to all you lovely TTC ladies out there :)

Offline Stephaniebaker22

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2014, 03:46:19 PM »
I've been trying for 3 months now is there any tips anyone can give me to help me conceive? Thanks!!

Offline milesaway98

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2014, 09:02:10 AM »
For ladies ttc and are hoping to be pregnant post here. So not mixed with those who don't want to be

Hi everyone!i just wanna ask u regarding what i feel nowadays...i really need ur feedback guyz;)

actualy my last period s dec 27, 2013 but i am not sure f im 28 cycle but i hav tried to check online wat s my ave. cycle then it come out 30...

Yesterday, i hav back pain & abdominal pain & before midnight i vomit...So today, i dont hav same feelings yesterday but i constipated (around 15x i go inside toilet) but i never feel pain in my stomach but you can hear growling...

Is it a sign guyz?or am i just again a feeler?coz its too early ryt?its been many times i felt frustrated & hopless

Offline Volverine

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2014, 08:57:33 PM »
Just wanted to shear with you ladies!
 I had been taking ovulation test for 6 months  and it was always negative ( i tested every day even when had periods) but at that time we ware still not ttc.
Ps i was diagnosed with pcos so had little hope as i knew it might take looooong to get pregnant and plus my periods ware alwas irregular .
But one month after we started to ttc i got that BIG FAT POSITIVE from ovulation test! And 4 days before i was due to come on my periods i got a BIG FAT positive on pregnancy test! 
And now i have a beautiful baby boy who is 9 months , planning to ttc again in 6 month for baby number 2 but again ovulation tests are negative!

These tests are very good 2 of my friends got pregnant fast by using them. They are very accurate! and if you have irregular periods like me then they will help you to find out when you are ovulating so it will give you peace of mind and increase chances of getting pregnant!
 i bought 70  ovulation tests and 30 pregnancy tests for less then 14£ , so its not that expensive! If any one wants website where i got it from then inbox me! But i am sure you can get them on ebay too. test are called "ovulation test strips"- just make sure that sensitivity is high.

If you have questions about them just ask :)

Offline bethers1996

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2014, 07:09:22 PM »
Ok so my boyfriend and I really want to get pregnant. I am almost 18 and he is 20. Our parents are very happy for us. We have our own place, he has a great job, and I graduate high school and we are very excited. Now this is really embarrassing but we are both really dumb when it comes to this subject. We are sexually active and I have been on the pill but decided a month and a half ago to stop taking it and try to get pregnant. And nothing has happened. Am I doing something wrong? I thought I would be pregnant by now. Need help please...

Offline RickaJane

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2014, 11:06:52 PM »
My husband and I just celebrated our one year anniversary and I have been so caught up with moving into a new apartment and coming back from a 3 month missionary trip in Costa Rica.. I just realized that I'm way late with my period so I downloaded this app to try and figure things out, this app tells me that I am 14 days late.. Should I take a pregnancy test? Should I be having any symptoms? I feel like I don't have any symptoms at all! Is that normal? Haha This post sounds like I'm nervous but honestly I'm not, I'm only curious.. And also would love to have a baby! Please let me know what you all think! Thank you! :)

Offline betoiz

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2014, 07:19:46 AM »
im 7 days delay hope that im pregnant,, but my period is irregullar ,, what shoul i do? ☺️

Offline betoiz

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2014, 09:55:15 PM »
I'm 8 days delay i do pregnacy test but still negative,, I'm already 34 years old married for 4 years 10 years been together.. I'll try different of method to got pregnant but still not success.. I reallllly want to have a little one