Author Topic: Hoping to be pregnant.  (Read 103958 times)

Offline Gegirl

• View Profile
Re: Hoping to be pregnant.
« Reply #465 on: September 26, 2017, 11:19:44 PM »
Weird question, trying to get pregnant. I though I had calculated my period finish date then I had a notification I am fertile window is active... after trying I bleed... what does that mean? Do I still have my period... it's been 4 days. Now the 5th day...
gosh!  Help.

Offline AshleyNS

• View Profile
« Reply #466 on: September 29, 2017, 10:33:12 PM »
Don't lose hope ladies, anything can happen. When I first got pregnant, I didn't find out till 12 weeks. Before finding out, I had my periods, I had no symptoms, the silly thing was I just had a dream of being pregnant and when I woke up I thought what the heck? Never had that one before. Got paranoid, took a few tests, all negative. Like I said, had my periods still and no symptoms and finally got a bfp at 12 weeks.

Offline Tora_tigress

• View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 22, 2017, 05:31:43 PM »
In two months I am hoping to start trying. I used to weight 445 lbs and lost 210lbs so I can get healthy and be able to carry. My husband lost over 100lbs to show his support! We have been working on ourselves to be able to take this next step. Wish us luck! I do have one question, how reliable is this app as far as pinpointing when I am ovulating? I haven’t had a period in seven years and then eight months ago, I’m spot on regular to the part of the day even.

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #467 on: October 22, 2017, 05:31:43 PM »

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #468 on: October 23, 2017, 12:53:18 AM »
Congratulations on your weight loss! This app is very unreliable. There are other apps that are better, one of them ovia. You could watch out for egg white mucus as it's fertile and have sex every other day and don't stress! Good luck!

Offline Shickey94

• View Profile
« Reply #469 on: November 02, 2017, 06:29:49 AM »
Starting to try for our 2nd baby , anyone any tips that could help me conceive ??  :)

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #470 on: November 02, 2017, 06:38:32 AM »
Regular sex and no stress!

Offline Zarmala

• View Profile
« Reply #471 on: November 08, 2017, 04:12:51 AM »
Hi,

My inlaws have been on my case as they want my husband and I to have a baby. The problem is we have been married for 2 1/2 years now, but my husband doesn't want to have one, which is why he pulls out at the right time or uses a condom. However I have never taken any pills. 3-4 months into the marriage, I didn't get my period for over two months but then one night, I got my period with excruciating pain, and I don't know when I fell asleep crying the bed when I woke up the next day I had a lump on my thigh, I know it was a miscarriage and I haven't conceived after that. My periods are regular, sometimes I get really dark blood but rest of the times it's pretty stable. What's happening? Why can't I conceive?

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #472 on: November 08, 2017, 04:33:23 AM »
If he constantly pulls out or uses condom there is no suprise you haven't got pregnant again. It may take for healthy couple a year to get pregnant if they have regular sex and at the right time. As you only have 20% chance every time you do it at the right time. It might be that now you just keep missing the right days and not getting any sperm really in it is normal that it hasn't happened again. Your inlaws shouldn't be pressuring you to get pregnant and I would not allow them to keep doing that. If your husband doesn't want children yet you shouldn't be trying to get pregnant without him agreeing. If you want to start family this is something that you need to discuss and agree on as a couple.

Offline Cherokee23

• View Profile
« Reply #473 on: November 29, 2017, 02:26:49 AM »
I want to know how to get pregnate ?

Offline kellie.aan

• View Profile
« Reply #474 on: November 29, 2017, 06:28:30 PM »
I’ve been trying for 5 months and nothing is this normal?

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #475 on: November 30, 2017, 01:24:57 AM »
Kellie, it can take up to a year for healthy couples to conceive. In most places doctors won't investigate what's wrong until you have tried for at least a year. If you are over 35 then doctor would see you now.

Offline Amaría

• View Profile
« Reply #476 on: January 24, 2018, 05:38:24 PM »

As of today I am 13 days late. My symptoms are extreme fatigue, nausea off and on, lower back pain off and on, dizzy sometimes only thing is I have 3 negative HPT. Anyone ever have the same issues. My husband and I are really wanting to be pregnant! Eek! When should I retest?

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #477 on: January 25, 2018, 02:04:21 AM »
Only 1% of women don't show positive on hpt so it's very unlikely you are pregnant.

Offline Sylviabost1

• View Profile
« Reply #478 on: February 14, 2018, 11:43:53 PM »
Really hoping this time work....
Been taking prenatal vitamins and having sex on all possiable days not sure what else to do ........

Offline Ira29

• View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 18, 2018, 12:15:50 AM »
I want to have a baby. Im 8 days late but i still think that ill have my period one of these days. This is an ongoing topic that i and my boyfriend discussed about. Our parents advising us to tie the knot but i dont want to just yet. Because im afraid that i will not be able to give my bf a child. Were trying to have a baby for almost 3 yrs now but still not good. I have polycystic ovary syndrome. And i want to make sure first that we can have a baby before us getting married. Am afraid that he'll marry me but i cant give him a child and that he will look for another girl. I really want to have a baby so bad.