Author Topic: Hoping to be pregnant.  (Read 96785 times)

Offline Katielou1607

• View Profile
Re: Hoping to be pregnant.
« Reply #480 on: March 14, 2018, 09:10:41 AM »
How did you all know you were pregnant my period is 8 days late and I'm never ever late. Please PM me xx

Offline Ncepeda01

• View Profile
« Reply #481 on: March 22, 2018, 11:06:35 PM »
Really hoping this time work....
Been taking prenatal vitamins and having sex on all possiable days not sure what else to do ........

Me too! I just make sure I don’t go pee right after cause that will kill the sperm. I stay in bed and put a pillow on my bum to help the sperm. With the pillow, A minimum of 10mins if your having a busy day (knees up) or an 1hour when your going to bed.

Offline gretna.landaverde

• View Profile
« Reply #482 on: April 01, 2018, 11:41:43 PM »
My boyfriend and I been TTC and it hasnt been working out. But Im now 5 days late on my period and idk when its okay to take a pregnancy test. Also my O day was the 13th and I dont have any symtoms other then morning nausea, sleeping alot during the day and not sleeping at night, cravings outrageous things, and being very sensitive. Also my body feels sore, breast are very sensitive and my stomach gets upset almost every time i eat something cheesy or drink soda. I dont know what it is? Any help

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #483 on: April 02, 2018, 01:42:24 AM »
You can take test when you are a day late for period.

Offline Ambernicolem155

• View Profile
« Reply #484 on: May 16, 2018, 07:24:28 PM »
Im TTC and my period is 2 days late. I took a test but it was negative. So ill test again on saturday but im getting so excited.

Offline Appgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #485 on: June 01, 2018, 01:34:39 PM »
We are working on it from november and still nothing

Offline Appgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #486 on: June 07, 2018, 07:21:12 AM »
Hi, did you take test to know when you have Ovulation? Because I havent yet and I dont know when I have it. Is this very important to know if I want to get pregnant?

Thank you

Maja

Offline ZinaPalestina

• View Profile
« Reply #487 on: June 09, 2018, 03:04:56 AM »
I have PCOS but have managed to have three healthy children. I am trying this time to get pregnant with twin. Ive read that sweet potatos can help to releave more eggs. Has anyone got any tips?

Offline alishaharv16

• View Profile
« Reply #488 on: July 10, 2018, 10:21:52 AM »
So Sunday night I thought I was starting my period. My boobs were hurting & I was cramping, which are usually the 2 things that happen right before my period. So I put a tampon in, later that night when I went to change it, there was hardly any blood & it was brown. But usually at the very beginning & at the very end of my period it’s brown. I put another in and went to bed. I woke up to find the tampon completely clean the next morning. I took a shower, put another in and went to class, changed it after class and there was more brown blood. It has been continuing off & on like this since Sunday night, it’s now Tuesday. Could this be inplantation bleeding? I took a home pregnancy test yesterday day and it was negative.... and usually when I’m on my period you can see the blood mixed in with the urine, but when I pee, it’s blood free. I don’t know what’s going on?! The last time my boyfriend and I had sex was the last week of June right after my fertile window. So about 2 weeks from Sunday. We have been having unprotected sex for 3 years using the pull out method. Could pre-cum finally have gotten an egg?!

Offline Shemzkie

• View Profile
« Reply #489 on: July 17, 2018, 02:38:20 PM »
I am 14 days delayed and i dont trust home preg test since I have pcos, so yesterday I did my blood test to get a result, i cant waiiiittt  :'( i feel like this is the longest waiting time I had in life... how long is it nornally to get the blood test result to know if you are indeed pregnant.?...

Offline Alooxoxoo

• View Profile
« Reply #490 on: July 18, 2018, 01:03:45 PM »
Its been aboout 5 or 6 months of trying the first month I tried I was so disappointed about not convincing. I try to stop thinking about it afterwards but kept trying every month after that it makes me sad when I get in my period but still try to get over it fast and not think much of it. This month I started to feel weird I was having cramps before my period time and was late and then started spotting I got really excited because I usually start with a normal flow of a heavy flow ever since I started trying but the next day that heavy flow happen :( I was shattered. It sucks because I can’t understand I’m so young (23)and I see all this girl having babies so easily. What are things that can help me?

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #491 on: July 18, 2018, 02:40:52 PM »
Are you sure you are having the sex at the right time? But even if you do, there is only 20% chance of conceiving every cycle and it can easily take up to a year for a healthy couple to conceive. That’s why doctors won’t investigate if something is wrong until after you have tried for a year. There is not much you can do - just be healthy. Eat healthy, exercise, get plenty of sleep, take folic acid or clean folate. And most importantly just relax!

Offline Babywant

• View Profile
« Reply #492 on: August 23, 2018, 02:26:05 AM »
I’m hoping to have a baby but my partner wants to wait, how do I know which is the right decision?

Offline PregnantAngeL

• View Profile
« Reply #493 on: September 06, 2018, 02:17:34 PM »
Hie guys Im new here and I have just found out I’m 1 month pregnant now the thing is I can’t really remember my last period all I know is after finding out is that I think I missed August and the start of September I had spotting so I did a test... My question is can you spot a month after or do I have my dates mixed up? TIA

Offline MaysonHiggins

• View Profile
« Reply #494 on: September 10, 2018, 02:45:43 PM »
I’ve been trying to get pregnant 4 times now and none of them have worked what am I doing wrong?