Author Topic: I just feel like dying......  (Read 523 times)

Offline ColorMeBeauty

• View Profile
I just feel like dying......
« on: October 02, 2013, 09:39:38 am »
Idk..... I can't describe the amount of pain and hurt I'm feeling right now. Literally I feel like killing myself. I can't deal with this anymore. I have no more energy for it.

Mercy~x

Offline ColorMeBeauty

• View Profile
Re: I just feel like dying......
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 10:04:56 am »

Offline 4sure_556

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 05:39:10 pm »
Hi! I know exactly how you feel and what you have to remember is that everything gets better with time. Right now It may seem like nothing will ever get better, and that the easy way out is dying- this is not true!!! Think of your family and friends who love you they would never be the same again if you gave up. Try and redirect your pain into something else like boxing!! I promise you things will get better- no pain lasts forever. Be strong xxxxx

Offline ColorMeBeauty

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 05:59:42 pm »
Don't have any family left. No friends. I'm forever alone. I used to box to release anger but I'm 6 months pregnant, I don't even feel like getting up in the morning let alone going to do something active. Thanks for the suggestion.

Mercy~x

Offline Xxmisssnooksxx

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 06:13:16 pm »
Have you spoke to your doctor about depression? You are at that point during pregnancy where your hormones are raging n women tend to go through all emotions but youve had trouble in the past so it needs sorting it wont go away on its own n sorting before your baby comes along xx

Offline ColorMeBeauty

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 07:04:09 pm »
Have you spoke to your doctor about depression? You are at that point during pregnancy where your hormones are raging n women tend to go through all emotions but youve had trouble in the past so it needs sorting it wont go away on its own n sorting before your baby comes along xx
No. Haven't been to the doctor this month yet. I go in two weeks. I understand. Thanks.

Mercy~x

Offline Xxmisssnooksxx

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2013, 08:11:24 pm »
Is there any pregnant mums clubs near by? Somewhere to go meet other mums to be, you will feel better when youve got people in the same situation around you n can share experiences n that xx

Offline ColorMeBeauty

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2013, 11:49:26 pm »
I'm 15 what would I look like going to one of those classes. I'd rather not. Thanks.

Mercy~x

Offline Xxmisssnooksxx

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2013, 05:23:29 am »
Sometimes they do young mum ones. I had my 1st at 16 n know how hard times can be i was also suffering depression due to being bullied for 2yrs prior to me getting pregnant, i was only just getting back on my feet. Do you have a hobby or anything you enjoy doing? I did a chilcare course during pregnancy n that helped me a little bit. Xx

Offline ColorMeBeauty

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2013, 11:09:40 am »
Sometimes they do young mum ones. I had my 1st at 16 n know how hard times can be i was also suffering depression due to being bullied for 2yrs prior to me getting pregnant, i was only just getting back on my feet. Do you have a hobby or anything you enjoy doing? I did a chilcare course during pregnancy n that helped me a little bit. Xx
I like to play basketball and I like to dance but I can't do either of those.

Mercy~x

Offline Isabella17

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2013, 02:24:14 pm »
Idk..... I can't describe the amount of pain and hurt I'm feeling right now. Literally I feel like killing myself. I can't deal with this anymore. I have no more energy for it.

Mercy~x

You need to push through for your child. It's a big responsibility having a baby, but I know you can do it. Try doing something to redirect your attention. I know you're limited as to what you can do right now, but there are so many different things that give pleasure. You mentioned not having friends. Try making new ones. Look for another girls that is pregnant. Chances are that she's feeling as left out and alone as you are. What about your child's father? He should be helping you through this as well. It is his responsibility, as well. Someday you will look back on this time and be so glad you decided to live. Right now, it may seem hopeless, but you will get through it sooner than you think and longer than you wish! If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to pm me anytime! Good luck!

Offline ColorMeBeauty

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2013, 09:09:28 pm »
I don't wanna be a bother @Isabella. It's ok. Thanks.

Mercy~x

Offline Isabella17

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2013, 09:18:43 pm »
Mercy, you're absolutely no bother! I care about you and your baby. I don't want you to feel scared or worthless or confused if I can help it. No pressure, but you're not a bother!

Offline ColorMeBeauty

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2013, 11:53:20 pm »
Mercy, you're absolutely no bother! I care about you and your baby. I don't want you to feel scared or worthless or confused if I can help it. No pressure, but you're not a bother!
I do feel so scared that I'm not gonna make it through these next 3 months. I can't take it anymore. Like I tried. I really did. I just cant handle anymore of anything.

Mercy~x

Offline Xxmisssnooksxx

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2013, 07:36:57 am »
Please please go speak to your doctor. Its a combination of how lufe has been treating you n hormones. I remember being at that stage in pregnancy, i spent days crying n wondered if i could carry on but i soldiered on for my unborn n it turned out great. Dont give up hun, just think in a few months you will have a beautiful baby who you can love unconditionally for the rest of your life n that hun is worth living for. Trust me, its an amazing feeling xxx