Author Topic: :(  (Read 262 times)

Offline Pray4Hope

• View Profile
:(
« on: October 03, 2013, 10:58:56 pm »
I feel like shit now. My friend on here that I stood up for and cared for turned her back on me and called me out. What did I do to deserve this? Why does she hate me? I only tried to help her.

It's sad how you help a person out but they treat you like shit the next day. :( I f***ing hate myself right now.

~Hope

Offline praise

• View Profile
Re: :(
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 02:19:49 am »
Don't hate yourself, keep your head up. If she won't appreciate what you did, there's nothing you can do about it. Just move on, knowing you tried and did what you could.

Offline Xxmisssnooksxx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 07:41:46 am »
Dont hate yourself hun, its not worth it. If she couldnt appreciate everything you did for her then thats her loss, shes pushed away a great friend. You did everything you could for her, there are many other people out there that will appreciate the help n be thankful for it. Xx

Offline Isabella17

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 12:49:30 pm »
I feel like shit now. My friend on here that I stood up for and cared for turned her back on me and called me out. What did I do to deserve this? Why does she hate me? I only tried to help her.

It's sad how you help a person out but they treat you like shit the next day. :( I f***ing hate myself right now.

~Hope

It's not your fault that she didnt realize what she was getting! Girls can be so mean sometimes! You just determine you're never going to treat someone that way! Give your friendship to someone who will appreciate it.