Author Topic: Answer pls?  (Read 354 times)

Offline Liz47

• View Profile
Answer pls?
« on: October 04, 2013, 01:58:50 am »
Ok so i just missed my depo shot and never went back for the nurse told me its still in my system for another month ive had unprotected sex with my bf and hvnt got my period since until yesterday that i spotted a little but went a way the 2nd day of spotting . Is that my period ? & I've been extremely sensative craving things somehow lost weight and sore nipples and tiredness is it cus i missed my shot or what can it be btw i only had 3 sessions of the depo shot help pls

Offline Stargrl

• View Profile
Re: Answer pls?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 03:21:28 am »
Never believe that bs! When your off birth control you CAN get pregnant! I cannot believe the nurse even told you that! I was on depo for 3 years! After I got off it I expected to take awhile to get pregnant. Well I had unprotected sex November 20th in 2009 and  January 8th I had a positive pregnancy test! My last depo shot was in September. So I would not believe what they told u!

Offline Liz47

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 04:11:32 am »
Never believe that bs! When your off birth control you CAN get pregnant! I cannot believe the nurse even told you that! I was on depo for 3 years! After I got off it I expected to take awhile to get pregnant. Well I had unprotected sex November 20th in 2009 and  January 8th I had a positive pregnancy test! My last depo shot was in September. So I would not believe what they told u!
   Omg so am i pregneant or its just synthoms cus i took a pregneancy test monday and tested negative im just confused on my synthoms im pretty scared but just need to know and yea thats what my auntie told me that she doesn't understand why the nurse said that

Offline Barbiedoll351

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 05:40:24 am »
I would give it a few days and try again with a test.. Or ask the doctor for a blood pregnancy test

Offline Xxmisssnooksxx

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 07:25:26 am »
That nurse needs to go back to medical school, you need to have continuous birth control in your system for it to work. Wait a few more days n test again. Xx