Author Topic: Please help me please  (Read 414 times)

Offline judymai

• View Profile
Please help me please
« on: October 10, 2013, 10:42:39 am »
I had sex with my boyfriend last week, we used a condom but after he cummed, he wanted to keep going, so he took his condom off, whiped himself then kept going.
I've been so paranoid that I could be pregnant. The other day I thought i got my period, but it's just patching, and I read symptoms to pregnancy online and patching was one of them. Idk I could be overthinking but can someone please help me I'm freaking out

Offline Xxmisssnooksxx

• View Profile
Re: Please help me please
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 12:30:35 pm »
All we can say is to take a test hun there is nothing else we can tell you to do xx

Offline nillabean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 01:40:46 am »
If you had unprotected sex just a week ago, a pregnancy test won't be able to detect it that soon. Pregnancy doesn't just happen over night unfortunately, the best time to get a test or take an at home pregnancy test would be three weeks after having unprotected sex. A week is just way too early to know hun :( if you're experiencing spotting I would go see the doctor cause that could be a sign of much more than just pregnancy. Also, if he wiped himself off and re-entered you and then had pre ejaculate it might increase the chance of pregnancy, but pre ejaculate pregnancies are also rare. Also I'd recommend you pay attention to your cycle and keep track of your ovulation days so you can be extra careful on those days. Don't freak out, so far you've only had one sign I pregnancy, spotting can also occur during ovulation for some females but most of the time happens during implantation. My best advice would be to go see your doctor, and communicate with your boyfriend so you have support from him. Good luck :)

Offline Susiem

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 02:05:05 am »
what a stupid man to keep going without a condom and he knows it. So should you. Now you are panicking and wondering if you are pregnant. There is always a chance it can happen with or without protection. Test if and when officially late. Do you want a baby? Are you both ready for one?

Offline nillabean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 05:06:54 am »
Susie, don't respond if you're going to be rude and judgmental of the poster and her partner. She came here for advice, not a lecture.

Offline Barbiedoll351

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 06:22:19 am »
Susie wasn't being rude she is giving advice if you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant period.  And just questioning if someone wants or is ready for a baby is not being rude. 

OP. I would take a test. Even though he wiped there is still a chance there was semen on his penis.  If next time he wants to do this I suggest using another condom.  Are you on any birth control.  I hope you get the result you want.

Offline Susiem

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2013, 07:25:43 am »
my post wasnt meant to be mean. You read the same questions over and over again. I suppose people are having unprotected sex over and over again and then panic thinking "am I pregnant"? ah yep, you may be! And no I am not judging her, I am a 42 year old woman who has a child and struggled for 4 years to conceive him. A baby is so special and yet alot of these women just dont get it. Nor do they understand the financial implication. As for the guys, please, they should always be ripping that condom out. No way in hell is my son not going to know about contraception and that it should ALWAYS be used. I would hate for him to father a child whilst he is young himself. Please, these women should have more respect for their bodies. AIDS kills.