Author Topic: Help  (Read 700 times)

Offline Lilylala13

• View Profile
Help
« on: October 18, 2013, 08:00:28 am »
So i recently posted how i am 15days late but now its day 17 and im still late i went to the doctors and he said the urine test is negative but listene to my stomache and ordered an imediate blood test because he says it sounds like movement that comes from pregnancy. Im not sure if its possible to be pregnant for the urine test vame back negative twice. Is there still a posibility that i am? Has any other lady gone through this issue? If so please let me know and how u dealt with it.

Offline 56155998

• View Profile
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 10:18:22 am »
Either this is a very young troll post, or your Dr is a complete imbecile.
If the test is negative at 17 days late your not pregnant. The 'sounds' in your stomach are bowel sounds.

Offline XCharlieX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 11:10:01 am »
I agree^^^ there are no sounds in your stomache that suggest pregnancy. None.

Offline Stargrl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 11:24:51 am »
Actually there are some women out there that will test negative on urine tests all the time. So yes you could still be pregnant.

Offline Xxmisssnooksxx

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 11:55:13 am »
Theres a possibilty to be pregnant but definately no movement sounds would be heard in your belly xx

Offline XCharlieX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 12:19:07 pm »
Actually there are some women out there that will test negative on urine tests all the time. So yes you could still be pregnant.

Maybe she is, I'm just saying there are no sounds that indicate pregnancy.

Offline Lilylala13

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2013, 07:09:09 pm »
So i recently posted how i am 15days late but now its day 17 and im still late i went to the doctors and he said the urine test is negative but listene to my stomache and ordered an imediate blood test because he says it sounds like movement that comes from pregnancy. Im not sure if its possible to be pregnant for the urine test vame back negative twice. Is there still a posibility that i am? Has any other lady gone through this issue? If so please let me know and how u dealt with it.
Thanks and my doctor was right i am pregnant but thanks negative ppl for ur negative posts i appreciate it

Offline Mbee1999

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2013, 07:46:49 pm »
Congratulations!!!

Offline XCharlieX

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2013, 12:18:33 am »
Thanks and my doctor was right i am pregnant but thanks negative ppl for ur negative posts i appreciate it

All we said was there are no sounds to pregnancy. Even if u are actually pregnant, I can promise you 100% your doctor didn't know this from listening to your stomache. But what a grown up attitude u have there.