Author Topic: Mourning  (Read 1743 times)

Offline LeaLah

• View Profile
Mourning
« on: June 21, 2011, 10:04:50 am »
I am a nineteen year old girl and in 2009 I lost my baby daughter as a full term stillborn. I didn't drink coffee, I didn't smoke and I didn't drink one drop o alcohol. I am a responsible teenager and I think the image that has been given to teenage parents puts a lot of unnecessary pressure on us. It makes it harder for people like me because it feels as though there is no one o turn to without them judging you. I am desperate to know if anybody is here going through same thing. I have refused help for too long.

Offline Simplyme

• View Profile
Re: Mourning
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 12:35:58 am »
Hi, my name is Bella. I am so sorry for what you have had to go through. I have not been through the same thing but i am in the same position you were. - I am 17 and expecting a baby girl in September, (currently 27 weeks) by which time i will be 18. I understand if you would rather not talk to me but know that I am here if you need to talk or vent, and it would be great for me too. I think of myself as a responsible teen and it makes me so angry how as soon as people find out about the pregnancy they instantly disapprove and make assumptions.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Offline hellokassi

• View Profile
Re: Mourning
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 09:45:03 am »
hello i'm kassi... i'm 25 and i was 17 when i had my first baby. it wasn't easy for me being a parent at such a young age... lealah i may not know what you're going through but know that i am here if you need someone to talk to. and bella too. you both can message me any time.