Author Topic: Calling all TTC  (Read 298407 times)

Offline Britty11

• View Profile
Re: Calling all TTC
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2011, 07:57:04 AM »
Hey everyone ,

Sorry to hear of you loss missingmyangel, I to lost an angel last may. My husband and I have been trying to conceive since. My expected period is august 9th so 5days left !:) let's hope it happens this time. Baby dust to all!

Offline MissingMyAngel

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2011, 08:53:19 AM »
Beautifulsin GL and baby dust to you and to everyone else who has joined this thread, GL  and  dust to you all 

I'm so excited, scared and nervous but am so happy and grateful to all those who have expressed interest in sharing this journey with me!

Please keep me posted and I will be sure to check as often as I can to keep everyone updated on the list!


Let's make some May babies ladies!!


Offline itatte☀

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2011, 08:56:41 AM »
OMG finally i know that im not alone here ...i just lost it for the second time n i dunno when the best time for try that TTC again(still worry)

Offline MissingMyAngel

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2011, 09:15:13 AM »
itatte - we are here for you! Are you ttc again or not sure? Either way Hun, you will get support here, even if not ttc just yet and tracking your cycles!

Offline MissingMyAngel

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2011, 10:11:59 AM »
Hey ladies I will be starting another new thread with tips and tricks! I would love it if any of you could make any suggestions, I will be posting it shortly!

Offline itatte☀

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2011, 11:24:32 AM »
Maybe i must wait for the next year..im still waiting the result from my doctor i hope everything will be ok  thank for ur support GRL..

Offline MissingMyAngel

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2011, 11:41:45 AM »
Well I hope all goes well for you Hun! Wishing you  loads of  dust for when you're ready 

Offline Mommy2be

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2011, 01:24:11 PM »
Finally a post I enjoy reading. AF is due aug 9 and I am hopping she doesnt show her ugly head. Been TTC for 6 months and no luck. I amsorry to hear of all the losses. I have a 6 year old and I am ready for another one.

Offline MissingMyAngel

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2011, 02:21:54 PM »
Mommy2be I'm so excited you are on board with us! I will add you to our list , I too have a 5yo DS in desperate need of a playmate!

Hope the evil  AF stays away from you! I bet you will be thrilled if AF  takes a 9 month vacation. Praying  you get your BFP!

Baby dust your way 

Has anyone tested yet? I know a few of you ladies have had AF be a no show so far. GL ladies 

Offline Sbconners

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2011, 02:47:40 PM »
I am very excited to finally have someone to talk to about all of this. I don't have a good relationship with my mother and not many girlfriends cause they have all proven to be very unkind. I don't like drama in my life! I'm looking to hopefully have one more child. AF is scheduled for . Hopefully I dont see her.
Baby dust to all TTC.  GL

Offline Mommy2be

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2011, 03:18:16 PM »
Ok here is a good question. What is the best time to make love when ovulating? Morning or night?

Offline MissingMyAngel

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2011, 03:52:01 PM »
Mommy2be good question. Maybe others have some insight? From my experiwnce, I always bd (baby dance) at night because of our work schedules. I get BFP's (I've had 6 this way) my prob is getting a healthy bean to stick though. On the flipside, I've heard morning is better and sperm count is highest in the am after a full night sleep!

Offline MissingMyAngel

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2011, 03:57:50 PM »
Sbconners so glad to have ya on board and to see your post! I'm excited to see our list grow so quick!!

Offline MissingMyAngel

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2011, 04:53:45 PM »
Ladies, I've had a blast meeting you all today! I'm so excited to share this   with you all !!

I am turning in for the night  and can't wait to chat with you all tomorrow . Maybe we will have more names to add to the list by the morning  and for you ladies close to the evil AF  I pray  the she stays away .

Offline Mommy2be

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2011, 05:30:35 PM »
Good night missingmyangel and sweet dreams. Thanks for the advise.