Author Topic: Calling all TTC  (Read 289092 times)

Offline MP2017

• View Profile
Re: Calling all TTC
« Reply #2535 on: December 13, 2017, 02:35:36 PM »
Good luck Kristi. Keep us posted x

Offline Donna2431

• View Profile
« Reply #2536 on: January 05, 2018, 06:49:20 AM »

Offline Donna2431

• View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: January 05, 2018, 07:06:22 AM »
Hello. I’m Donna. I’m 22 and TTC my second baby. I’ve been married 5 years. We are currently TTC out second baby. She is a healthy 10 month old little girl. It look us nearly 4 years to have our first and I'm praying we won't go through that again... The hiccup is that he has cancer... In his jaw and, gut. The medication he has to take lowers his baby juice count. We almost lost out marriage before because the process is so grueling, draining and exhausting. I try to stay strong for him in this process but it is so hard. BUUUT... I am currently 3 days late on AF. And having thick white creamy (sometimes egg white like) discharge when I use the loo. Also, I spotted from last Tuesday to Sunday. I thought for sure I got my period Sunday because this time there was a bit more than spotting and it was a brighter red. But following that one time, nothing. (sorry if TMI) I have never ever ever spotted before my period. Or just spotted and nothing. I did not have implantation bleeding with my first so it could have been that. I am not sure. I just am so anxious and nervous I can't sleep or focus. BFN this morning on a test. But we are going to test tomorrow morning but I am not sure how much hope or energy I can exert to go through this whole process again... We have barely starting and I am already loosing hope... Any insight on what you think about the symptoms? Is it all in my head?

Offline JamieHag

• View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: January 08, 2018, 02:42:54 AM »
Hi everyone, I'm jamie. I'm 32, (33 tomorrow!) and my partner and I are TTC!! My ovulation date was 1-5-18 and I'm hoping and praying and wishing!!! I've never met anyone I wanted children with, and never thought I'd be a mom. I'm so beyond excited now. I can't sit still!
Now the worst part.... the 2 week wait!! Argh. lol

Offline Melissahope

• View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: January 16, 2018, 07:09:16 PM »
I also am TTC. I’m 21 and i know i’m a little young but that’s okay. My ovulation date was the 13th so i should be 3dpo today. Babydust to all!!

Offline Melyou98

• View Profile
« Reply #2540 on: January 25, 2018, 03:33:17 PM »
Hello , my name is Melissa , I’m 19 years old and ttc, me and my fiancé have been together since I was 12 and he was 11 . For a year now we have been trying to have a baby,  we are Intimate almost every other day ? Is there something wrong with me or what? Someone please helppppp

Offline K051212

• View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: February 12, 2018, 11:24:20 PM »
Hi, my name is Kita & im TTC! My last period was January 13th & I was due to come on February 10th, I am now 3 days Late but hpt are negative, we have been having sex everyday during my fertile window. Any advice on what could be going on?

Offline Palesa

• View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: April 13, 2018, 05:33:17 AM »
Hey all. I have been trying to conceive for 4 months now and no luck, until a friend told me about this app. Im hoping to get some positive results soon as the app had been accurate about my periods for 2 months. I had a miscarriage 3years ago and i have been badly wanting another bundle of joy. Any tips to conceive guys would be appreciated.

Offline Ravies0416

• View Profile
« Reply #2543 on: May 16, 2018, 12:46:21 AM »
Hae guys my DH and I are TTC. We lost our

Offline OneBusyMomma

• View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: June 16, 2018, 12:02:34 AM »
Hello ladies, I am new at this I normally don’t post anything I only read other peoples posts or comments...today I finally got the guts to register and leave a comment. I want to start if by saying I was diagnosed with PCOS in my late teenage years and is now in the process of managing the symptoms. In the beginning I didn’t think PCOS was a big deal, this was before settling down and getting married. Many years have passed since than and currently I am married and have been for 10 years or so and up until about 3 years ago it took my husband and I about 7 years almost 8 years TTC. After we’ve gotten married we both decided to start a family and boy did it took many years to conceive...all the emotions, the blaming game, the ups and the downs we both felt with each other and the pressure we both had or put on eachother. Thank GOD we finally got through those days and finally our prayers been answered. Due to my PCOS I wasn’t able to conceived naturally and all other method had failed us including IVU/IVF and fertility doctors we spent thousands of dollars TTC until we just gave up. So one day I decided to go to the gym an exercise I focused on my weight and really going to the gym was my “escape” until I started to loose weight then started to feel good about myself then one night I was surfing the internet and came across “FaithHeaven” website, a website that promotes women who have difficulties conceiving I was so skeptical but yet I was soo intreded that I read all the reviews...later on I spoke to my husband about the website and ask him if I should order anything from there and he looked at me and said, “ bae if you want to try it out let’s do this” I ended up waiting until I finally read the TTC package and decided to order them and as soon as they arrived on my doorsteps I took the necessary dosage and followed all the directions and when I finished the bottles we ended up pregnant...we didn’t know I was pregnant until I was already 3 months, my husband was the one who pushed me to take a pregnancy test since my periods was always irregular and I don’t always ovulate, he also pushed me to purchase these pills and now we feel sooo blessed to have a healthy baby girl. We do not know if this was due to my weight loss nor these pills I ordered but we are so blessed that we came across this website and I like to believe that it was these pills that helped us concieved since we’ve been trying for 7-8 years with no luck...I took these pills for 2 1/2- 3 months and became pregnant I even went to my Doctor for blood and urine test just to make sure and both test came out positive and the same day the doctor told me if I’d wanted to hear our baby’s heartbeat being we was 18 weeks and didn’t know it. When I heard my baby’s heartbeat I burst out into tears and the doctor congratulated us and knew the long journey it took us to finally concieved...since then our daugther is 2years old about to turn 3 and everyday we wake up feeling blessed...I hope that one day you ladies would have this feeling that my husband and I experienced and that you ladies won’t give up...I barely gaved up but decided to try one last time with the push of my husband and giving these pills a try now we are currently trying for Baby #2...at the moment I am okay with just one child I have enough with her chasing her all over the house and loving it. I love being a stay at home mom and a wife waking up to  our daughter laugh and smile everyday is what keeps me busy...thank you for taking your time in reading my post and if you have any questions please feel free to ask me or post it here and I will reply back when I have another “down” time...Baby dust to all TTC
-OneBusyMomma

Offline Annabelmary

• View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: August 09, 2018, 04:39:57 AM »
Hello I'm new to this site and I don't know if anyone is still on here lasts post from 2012