Author Topic: ??Calling all TTC??  (Read 333123 times)

Offline Saadia

• View Profile
Re: ??Calling all TTC??
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2011, 11:28:19 pm »
Hi there !!! Im new here,,, wana join u all amazing ladies,,,, im trying to get preg for about 10yrs,,, i had iui, ivf,,,, but no success:-((

Offline PuppyDoll

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2011, 03:25:34 am »
Getting lil twinges around the uterus :T whut does it meanlol

Offline Mommy2be

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2011, 04:33:58 am »

Hi there !!! Im new here,,, wana join u all amazing ladies,,,, im trying to get preg for about 10yrs,,, i had iui, ivf,,,, but no success:-((

What iui and ivf?

Offline Leathellove

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2011, 12:09:38 pm »
My husband and I are TTC with a second child. We just started this journey this June. So for a couple months now. I try to not het that excited, or frustrated when AF shows.   Why is that when you try it takes so much longer? With our first one it was like bam you are pregnant. Now we aredoing our part waiting for my body to do it's part. The calender on this app shows my ovulation date today, but I know it could be a bit sooner orlatest. So I am gonna be one busy lady. Lol. Thanks for listening. My son turns 2 in the middle of September so it would be awesome to give my whole family when they are up for his party that we are expecting.
   And I am sorry to those that haven't had the chance to have their angels with them.

Offline MissingMyAngel

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2011, 01:11:23 pm »
Good morning ladies! The ? is shining here and I hope your day has some good weather also!

I'm so excited to add more names to the list. Welcome Saadia! When is AF due for you? So glad you could join us! Since you have been trying, have you learned any good tips or tricks? I love to hear about others experiences! (Obviously, only if and what you are comfortable sharing).

And welcome Leathellove! Happy to see you are here! Hope you've been busy BDing since ? is so close ?. When is AF due for you?

Hopefully the evil AF ? stayed away ? for all those due for ? in the last few days! Has anyone tested yet?

Also, in this thread I use so many acronyms, I will be adding to the original post a brief list ? for easy reference! Mommy2be, I will include IUI and IVF in the list.

Offline MissingMyAngel

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2011, 01:30:05 pm »
Arianna44 and LezlieM21, have either of you tested yet? FX ??? and ? dust to you ?????

PuppyDoll, I've never personally had these, but I've heard other ladies reference twinges with implantation. FX that's what that is for you. And... ? dust to you also ?????

Offline Arianna44

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2011, 02:06:55 pm »
Haven't tested yet but still nothing from AF. Am very nervous to test as I don't want to see a BFN...

Offline Mommy2be

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2011, 02:55:03 pm »
Here is a little bit of good info. When testing test 14 days after intercourse for best results. I got the info from my dr.

Offline MissingMyAngel

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2011, 04:42:45 pm »
Mommy2be, that's great info ?  Thanks!

Arianna44, I certainly can understand that fear! Do you have any symptoms yet? I am ??? for you and wish you the best of ??? and of course several ? loads of ? dust ?????.

Offline PuppyDoll

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2011, 07:22:14 pm »
Question is B50 safe to take while TTC?
I took them a couple of times b4 actually being ttc but im wondering if its okay 2 still  drink them while TTC,
It says " with 100% FOLIC ACID"

Offline MissingMyAngel

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2011, 07:33:21 pm »
????????????
PuppyDoll, I'm so sorry, I don't know what that is...does anyone else know?
????????????

Offline Arianna44

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2011, 09:43:53 pm »
Puppydoll, it's only ok to take B50's at a lower dose while preg. The dr recommends only a 50% dose as it has been found that higher doses can negatively effect pregnancy.

Missingmyangel, I have a few symptoms. Frequent peeing, smells get to me and breasts are very tender and seem bigger. I will wait until mon to test as will be about a wk after AF due date. Thanks for the ?.
??????? to everyone!

Offline Mommy2be

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2011, 10:27:20 pm »
Ok this is whats up. I don't get cramps when I start my period. Yet today I was feeling them. What does that mean. Cause I DON'T get cramps. When AF comes it just comes. It's not due for another 3 days.

Offline PuppyDoll

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2011, 12:56:50 am »
Oh and about the Twinges @missingmyangel thankx! I hope it is that too :D
My bunny died yesterday im so heartbroken im better now. :)
Andabout the B50
Um i think most of them are only 50gm but i saw other ones that had 400gm of sumthing in the ingridienrs but idr whut are the vitamins name right now. 400 is too much for any vitamin?

Offline HBarbie601@yahoo.com

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2011, 03:08:26 am »