Author Topic: Ask me anything! Im always her to help you all and i will reply within 10 mins!!  (Read 1775 times)

Offline Beccatoms135

• View Profile
Ask me anything and I will reply to you straight away! It could be about anything and I'll answer it always her for your help! Message me or leave a comment x

Offline Tabbycat1511

• View Profile
Hi I was wondering how to help someone that is in a bad state of mind?

Offline shelly g

• View Profile
How do you change your username?  I cannot figure it out??

Offline Tabbycat1511

• View Profile
How do you change your username?  I cannot figure it out??
I know I'm not meant to answer but she hasn't got back to me yet either so I thought I would answer.
Sorry but there is no way that you can change it and keep all of your stats on the forum, you just have to make a new account.

Offline Ela8995

• View Profile
In my calendar there are no headache and stomach pain as a symptoms. I have been already unlocked more symptoms by inviting 3 more friends, but the list of symptoms is still incomplete. My question is how to unlock all available symptoms? Thank u for the answer in advance!

Offline Artprincess314

• View Profile
I think buying the pro version is the only way to get all of them

Offline Cheerlover143

• View Profile
I'm 13 going to be 14 and never had sex and I'm 6/7 days late on my period I've been reading and it's all about sex I'm sacred I never had sex what does this meann please help me?!????!!!!

Offline 123hello456kitty

• View Profile
Hi there
Just wondering please email me
Got some questions
Thankyou xx

Offline Tippytu

• View Profile
Re: how do you help someone with a bad mind
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2014, 09:28:46 AM »
To help someone with a "bad mind" would depend on what's going on with their mind. Maybe help them to see a counselor/therapist, a psychologist/psychiatrist, or a medical doctor if it's something like dementia.

Offline Lolipoplafy

• View Profile
What's dirty talk and can u sample it?

Offline fawn_1204

• View Profile
What's dirty talk and can u sample it?
Depends...how old are you?

Offline Liltweety

• View Profile
It happens
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2014, 08:14:30 PM »
I'm 13 going to be 14 and never had sex and I'm 6/7 days late on my period I've been reading and it's all about sex I'm sacred I never had sex what does this meann please help me?!????!!!!

Hey there, I shouldn't worry I'm the same sometimes mines even longer, once I almost missed a month before. I got told that it was actually quite normal for girls who have only had it for about 1-3 years. I'm actually 17 & started when I was 13, still a virgin so your not the only one. Some older woman get that. I'm pretty sure your body's just trying to sort itself out.

A lot of stress can cause your periods to sometimes either make your period come quicker or stay off for longer(it depends on how your body copes with stress) hope I helped & don't worry, but if you still are then maybe ask a trusted guardian/ family member just in case. :)

Offline 15glittergirl

• View Profile
Do you always get discharge before your first period? Because I will be getting my first period soon,but I have no discharge. So I was just wondering,does everyone have discharge before their first period,or is it just some girls?

Offline Zafira_hearts_you

• View Profile
Everyone gets discharge but everyone's different.
Some people might get it before, during or after their period.
There is nothing to worry about.
Zafira xx

Offline Iloveboybands

• View Profile
Help me boy troubles
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2014, 04:52:39 AM »
Ok at school I have a crush on this boy who is in my class he has a girl friend who goes to another school I have never seen her. I am friends with him how do I tell him  I have a crush in him with out looking like an idiot