Author Topic: Ask me anything! Im always her to help you all and i will reply within 10 mins!!  (Read 1774 times)

Offline R3G1 11

• View Profile
Re: Help me boy troubles
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2014, 05:04:04 PM »
Ok so theres this guy i like 2 years ago and first we were friends but then we got  in different classes and now we dont even talk and idk bcs im also to shy please tell what to do because i want to be at least his friend again and he doesnt talk to me.
Please help me in so sad

Offline Clearly_Elise

• View Profile
Hi there is this guy i like he is super cute and funny I have my year 6 formal coming this year and a wanna know how it get him to like me he has liked me before (so did his little brother he is one year younger) please help i used to like him its kinda awkward when we talk because we both like each other i think Help!!!

Offline XCharlieX

• View Profile
Nobody here has even got a reply lol

Offline crj02

• View Profile
I'm 13 going to be 14 and never had sex and I'm 6/7 days late on my period I've been reading and it's all about sex I'm sacred I never had sex what does this meann please help me?!????!!!!
There's no way you can be pregnant without having sex. I got my period March 5, and just got it today (April 20th). I wouldn't be worrying too much. It's probably just a late one.

Offline XCharlieX

• View Profile
U don't actually "have" to have sex to become pregnant.  Sperm only needs to be on or around the opening of the vagina and it can fund it's way to where it needs to be.

Offline Pixie_stixx

• View Profile
Hi there is this guy i like he is super cute and funny I have my year 6 formal coming this year and a wanna know how it get him to like me he has liked me before (so did his little brother he is one year younger) please help i used to like him its kinda awkward when we talk because we both like each other i think Help!!!

Unfortunately u can't force someone to like u! Maybe try being his friend, if he liked u befor he may like I again, just be urself and try being his friend! The best relationships always start out as friends!

Offline FabulousMe

• View Profile
Okay, so there's this guy. We have 4 periods together (out of 6). At the beginning of this semester we weren't really close but we were friends. Then, during spring break I wrote him and other people a letter just cuz I got bored. It was pretty long and idk I guess he had been upset and it made his day. The day I gave him that letter was the day that I started to like him. I never told anyone that because he's not exactly the guy that I would be associated with. He's kinda smaller than me and he likes death metal. I mean I like that music but no one really knows that.. Anyways- him and I started to hang out more and were like best friends now. People keep "relationship goal"ing us. It's weird. He's likes a lot of girls and he tells me who they are. He almost went out with my friend but he didn't like her. Phew. Now I thought he like me cuz he's always "flirting" with me and idk he's really sweet to me. He was gonna tell me who it was and he kept joking it was me. Then I finally found out it was this girl I don't really like that has 5th period with him. I don't think she knows but she will soon because he always ends up telling them.

Idk if I should like tell him that I like him or, hint and find out if he likes me cuz he 'asked me out' earlier today but then I said no. Cuz like my fiend was there and she would never let me live liking him down. But, yeah, how should I tell him I like him or see if he feels the same way? I always get jealous of him with other girls and he looks at me a lot during class...

I'm really really sorry it was so long /: plz help!!! Thanks!

(I copied and pasted it from my post)

Offline Eckyba

• View Profile
At the end of the day if you like someone that's your business, no one and ridicule you for that. If you like him tell him - maybe in a letter like you wrote the first time? It shouldn't matter what other people think, if you're happy that's all there is to it! :)

Offline Hockeydancer11

• View Profile
Hi
I was wondering what how do u flirt and get a guy to notice u and then eventually maybe like u

If it helps we r friends but r in different friend groups
Thanks

Offline Freshmen_shortyyy

• View Profile
It happens sometimes ur body just is being slow right now I'm two months late and I'm a virgin to

Offline WVgal

• View Profile
What is discharge

Offline Socks33

• View Profile
What is discharge

When the word discharge is used conserning the vagina it means the white stuff you sometimes see in your pants. This is absolutely normal and is just your vagina cleaning itself. If it ever smells foul or fishy or is like cottage cheese or frothy or if it's yellow, grey or green you need to go to the doctor.