Author Topic: TEEN PREGNANCY  (Read 166428 times)

Offline Bianca2011

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
TEEN PREGNANCY
« on: March 21, 2014, 09:43:24 PM »
This post is for ALL teens with questions, support and other teen pregnancy related issues.

Offline Bianca2011

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: TEEN PREGNANCY
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 09:43:58 PM »
Bump

Offline Kaze17

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 12:14:37 PM »
What could cause a pregnancy to not show up on a test when you are obiviously pregnant?

Offline Girly_girl69

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 02:11:26 PM »
This post is for ALL teens with questions, support and other teen pregnancy related issues.
hi my name's Shaylee I have twin girls Sayla and Syler I
Got pregnant when I was 13 I'm 14 now with my 10 month old girls and I'm pregnant again. My boyfriends mother has been so amazing and is helping me raise my girls and my boyfriend is helping out sooo much too. I'm pregnant with my boyfriends baby and we are saving every penny we can. He's 19 and just recently got a job at the mines. We are also going throught the adoption process with Syler and Sayla! (: I'm so happy they can call him daddy!! (: anyways my boyfriends mom is being the most amazing help ever I havent gone to school for the past year and a half I did online school. Well I've been enrolled in the high school again and get to go back after spring break!! (: I'm sad to leave my babies but they are in good hands with my boyfriends
Mother!!!! (:

Offline Susiem

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 07:01:21 AM »
Thankyou for the post Bianca. Hope you are well x

Offline Cece12

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 10:48:53 PM »
I'm 16 & I'm 12 days late on my period. I took 3 tests & they all said negative but why haven't I started? I've never been late

Offline Susiem

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 12:18:47 AM »
take a test. You will be fine by the sounds of it. As for the other poster, go to the Dr and get a blood test done to know for sure, best of luck.

Offline Alexyz2014

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2014, 05:14:57 PM »

Well umm I feel awkward with this but me and my bf had sex for the first time unprotected on Christmas Eve. The first like 4 weeks was normal after but then I started to get sleepy and I get tired a lot easier and I'm constantly wanting more water and food. Now when I lay in bed I feel nauseous but I don't really puke. I've gained some weight. Was 126 now 134. I'm so emotional it's crazy. But every month I get my period right on time but it doesn't feel like my normal period. I that makes any sense. I'm only 15 turning 16 in September and I want to know anyone's advise for me. Could I be pregnant?? Pm me please. So confused right now.

Offline Charliehorse123

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2014, 07:47:10 AM »

So my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex twice when I was fertile, I'm on the pill and the first time we did he didn't cum inside me, but the second time he did. I've been having weird feeling in my stomach, I have been feeling a bit constipated, but I've also been having this bloody discharge that ends up on my underwear threw out the day, I'm due for my period in a couple of days, I know I shouldn't freak myself out and stress myself out but he's my first for everything and I don't want to mess up... Thanks!

Offline Awyssasedz

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2014, 10:36:23 AM »
So me and my boyfriend had sex four times unprotected and he said he didn't cum inside of me for any of the times. I'm two days late and I don't feel right either. My period has never been late either. I'm only 15 and I'm getting really freaked out. Could I be pregnant?

Offline Susiem

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2014, 08:07:38 PM »
anytime you have sex without protection you can get pregnant! You need to take a test to know if you are pregnant.

Offline 56155998

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2014, 06:56:56 PM »

Well umm I feel awkward with this but me and my bf had sex for the first time unprotected on Christmas Eve. The first like 4 weeks was normal after but then I started to get sleepy and I get tired a lot easier and I'm constantly wanting more water and food. Now when I lay in bed I feel nauseous but I don't really puke. I've gained some weight. Was 126 now 134. I'm so emotional it's crazy. But every month I get my period right on time but it doesn't feel like my normal period. I that makes any sense. I'm only 15 turning 16 in September and I want to know anyone's advise for me. Could I be pregnant?? Pm me please. So confused right now.

If your getting your period everyone month, your not pregnant. I'd say your going through normal teenage hormonal changes, things fluctuate hugely throughout puberty.
Despite the fact your on the pill, its so important to use condoms. The pill only protects against pregnancy. Each time you have unprotected sex you risk disease that can kill you, make you infertile, cause cancer & Some things like genital warts, HIV stay with you till the day you die, & in the case of HIV might be the cause of your death. You might not think it can happen to you but it can.
Just remember, every time you have unprotected sex, your having unprotected sex with every person that either you or your partner have ever had unprotected sex with. I know this was your first but in future remember that. The next person may have had unprotected sex with 4 people, your also having unprotected sex with them too, when you think like that, its alot easier to catch something....

Offline Susiem

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2014, 09:28:02 PM »
test when you are late:)

Offline gailscott95

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2014, 10:08:03 PM »
Hey I am 18 and for a while now I have been wanting to have a baby. But my boyfriend and I have been together for 5 months and I am not sure he wants one. He has had a gf in the past who aborted his baby at 19wks and said she miscarried (which she never) which makes me think will he ever want to have a baby? They where only together for 2 months and it was a complete accident but he was up for being a dad at that time. It's annoying because all my friends have children and it makes me feel left out especially when they are with their baby's :( don't know what too do as I don't know what he would say :( if he ever said he didn't want to have a child it would break my heart :( help! Xxx

Offline Shorty419

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2014, 12:07:07 PM »
Hey I am 18 and for a while now I have been wanting to have a baby. But my boyfriend and I have been together for 5 months and I am not sure he wants one. He has had a gf in the past who aborted his baby at 19wks and said she miscarried (which she never) which makes me think will he ever want to have a baby? They where only together for 2 months and it was a complete accident but he was up for being a dad at that time. It's annoying because all my friends have children and it makes me feel left out especially when they are with their baby's :( don't know what too do as I don't know what he would say :( if he ever said he didn't want to have a child it would break my heart :( help! Xxx

You've only been with this guy 5 months. That is not a long enough time to make major life changing decision. You are still in the "honeymoon" stage of your relationship and a baby changes everything, including your relationship. Obviously your boyfriend and his ex didn't last and they got pregnant after 2 months of being together. Losing a child weather it's through miscarriage or abortion is a major major deal and it takes time to heal from that. Just because your friends have children doesn't mean it's the right time for you. It's not fair to the new human being you would be bringing into this world. Maybe if you and your boyfriend are still together in a year from now and you have a stable relationship, career and place to live then it would be the right time, but I just don't think it's a mature decision to have a baby at this point in your relationship.