Author Topic: TEEN PREGNANCY  (Read 163703 times)

Offline chocolatelover1560

• View Profile
Re: TEEN PREGNANCY
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2014, 06:37:01 PM »
Hey I am 18 and for a while now I have been wanting to have a baby. But my boyfriend and I have been together for 5 months and I am not sure he wants one. He has had a gf in the past who aborted his baby at 19wks and said she miscarried (which she never) which makes me think will he ever want to have a baby? They where only together for 2 months and it was a complete accident but he was up for being a dad at that time. It's annoying because all my friends have children and it makes me feel left out especially when they are with their baby's :( don't know what too do as I don't know what he would say :( if he ever said he didn't want to have a child it would break my heart :( help! Xxx

You've only been with this guy 5 months. That is not a long enough time to make major life changing decision. You are still in the "honeymoon" stage of your relationship and a baby changes everything, including your relationship. Obviously your boyfriend and his ex didn't last and they got pregnant after 2 months of being together. Losing a child weather it's through miscarriage or abortion is a major major deal and it takes time to heal from that. Just because your friends have children doesn't mean it's the right time for you. It's not fair to the new human being you would be bringing into this world. Maybe if you and your boyfriend are still together in a year from now and you have a stable relationship, career and place to live then it would be the right time, but I just don't think it's a mature decision to have a baby at this point in your relationship.
Either he told you the story wrong, or you're not being very truthful here. You said they were together for 2 months. And yet she aborted the baby at about 4 months. Either it wasn't his baby, or they broke up before she even aborted? A bit confused here.

Offline Alexis_Z

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2014, 07:31:44 PM »
This post is for ALL teens with questions, support and other teen pregnancy related issues.
I have some questions for anyone out there who has ever expierenced pregnancy. I heard that you can't suck in your stomach if you're prenant, if that's true can you tell me how long before you couldn't suck in your stomach, or if it's just a myth. I'm constantly tired (24/7) - more like exhausted, moody,  and eating more than normal. I've also been getting terrible migraines. I have my period, but I've never had those problems with being on my period. Also, I've heard that if you've had sex a few days before you're due for your period you can still get your period, and be pregnant. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you much XOXO

Offline Fiya515

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2014, 01:38:27 PM »
Okay so I started my period March 21 and ended March 27. Two days later me and my boyfriend had sex and we used the "pull out method" and he told me that he wasn't sure if he pulled out on time. So I checked my fertility calendar and come to find out we had sex on a day I was fertile and the calendar also said that I started ovulation April 1. I was just wondering should I be thinking about taking a pregnancy test anytime soon and what is the likeliness that I could be pregnant!!??     

Offline Alexis_Z

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2014, 06:17:17 PM »
This post is for ALL teens with questions, support and other teen pregnancy related issues.
Will taking a pregnancy test while on your period affect the results? I know if you have sex around the time you're supposed to get you're period, you can still get your first period and still be pregnant. Any help would be great.
Thank you!

Offline Meltxo

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2014, 07:11:34 PM »
Hey I am 18 and for a while now I have been wanting to have a baby. But my boyfriend and I have been together for 5 months and I am not sure he wants one. He has had a gf in the past who aborted his baby at 19wks and said she miscarried (which she never) which makes me think will he ever want to have a baby? They where only together for 2 months and it was a complete accident but he was up for being a dad at that time. It's annoying because all my friends have children and it makes me feel left out especially when they are with their baby's :( don't know what too do as I don't know what he would say :( if he ever said he didn't want to have a child it would break my heart :( help! Xxx
you should never rush a decision like this. And never keep your partner in the dark about thoughts like this if your actually ttc. Just because your friends have a baby doesn't mean you HAVE to!! Enjoy life and all the surprises it brings!! Sometimes I miss just having my partner and I BUT I will never change what I have now. :)

Offline Teenmomma

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2014, 10:20:54 AM »
I am 16 I have a beautiful baby girl, she is 10 months old. When my mom found out that I was having a baby she gave me the option of giving the baby up or leaving. I left me and my boyfriend live in a apartment. We both work. (Different times thank god). We both have online schooling and are planing to graduate at the end of the year. Some people say having a baby young makes your childhood go away. I'm still a child. I just have someone to be a child with now. Oh and I'm pregnant again and can't be more excited. I'm 6 months pregnant and having a baby girl. I can help with pregnancy tips! :)

Offline Missy_May

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2014, 11:51:01 PM »

I'm not sure if I am pregnant or not. I turned 16 about a week ago. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year now. We started having sex on New Year's Eve. We have never used a condom, or any type of protection. He always pulls out. I have struggled with my weight for a very long time. I was about 113lbs 2 years ago. I dropped to 94lbs and have been struggling to gain it back. I used to have my period for 4 days evey 2 months. I recently gained a lot of weight back, causing my period to become once every 4 weeks for 5 days. It's been like this for 3 months. I am currently a month late for my period, I have had cramps and bloated feelings for the last 2 weeks. I told him today and we are struggling to find a way to get a test. If anyone has any ideas of discreetly getting a test or of any home remedies for figuring out if yore pregnant, please contact me. I am terrified.

Offline Countrychick101

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2014, 07:31:16 AM »
I have some questions for anyone out there who has ever expierenced pregnancy. I heard that you can't suck in your stomach if you're prenant, if that's true can you tell me how long before you couldn't suck in your stomach, or if it's just a myth. I'm constantly tired (24/7) - more like exhausted, moody,  and eating more than normal. I've also been getting terrible migraines. I have my period, but I've never had those problems with being on my period. Also, I've heard that if you've had sex a few days before you're due for your period you can still get your period, and be pregnant. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you much XOXO

You will probably not be able to suck it in once you get very far along. I never sucked in my belly. If you are worried you are pregnant then take a test. You can get pregnant anytime you have unprotected sex. With me I did bleed a little with being pregnant but everyone is different.

Offline Countrychick101

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2014, 07:32:52 AM »
Okay so I started my period March 21 and ended March 27. Two days later me and my boyfriend had sex and we used the "pull out method" and he told me that he wasn't sure if he pulled out on time. So I checked my fertility calendar and come to find out we had sex on a day I was fertile and the calendar also said that I started ovulation April 1. I was just wondering should I be thinking about taking a pregnancy test anytime soon and what is the likeliness that I could be pregnant!!??     

Anytime you have unprotected sex you could get pregnant. I would take a test if you are late just to make sure you are or are not pregnant

Offline Countrychick101

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2014, 07:34:31 AM »
Will taking a pregnancy test while on your period affect the results? I know if you have sex around the time you're supposed to get you're period, you can still get your first period and still be pregnant. Any help would be great.
Thank you!

It did not affext my results when I was pregnant. If your worried wait until its over or go to a doctor and get a blood test done.

Offline Shekera09

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2014, 08:24:31 AM »
I'm 16 & I'm 12 days late on my period. I took 3 tests & they all said negative but why haven't I started? I've never been late
Well you could be stressing about something. So try to chill out and relax a little and see if it comes on. Or you could also be using cheap tests sometimes that can interfere also.

Offline Countrychick101

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2014, 08:32:10 AM »

I'm not sure if I am pregnant or not. I turned 16 about a week ago. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year now. We started having sex on New Year's Eve. We have never used a condom, or any type of protection. He always pulls out. I have struggled with my weight for a very long time. I was about 113lbs 2 years ago. I dropped to 94lbs and have been struggling to gain it back. I used to have my period for 4 days evey 2 months. I recently gained a lot of weight back, causing my period to become once every 4 weeks for 5 days. It's been like this for 3 months. I am currently a month late for my period, I have had cramps and bloated feelings for the last 2 weeks. I told him today and we are struggling to find a way to get a test. If anyone has any ideas of discreetly getting a test or of any home remedies for figuring out if yore pregnant, please contact me. I am terrified.

The pull out method doesn't always work. You could go to the store buy one and take one at the store. Or you could go to your doctor and get a test done there

Offline Missy_May

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2014, 08:59:11 PM »

[/quote]

So I am pregnant. I know my boyfriend will get liked out if his parents find out. I lied to him and told him I wasn't. What do I do now? I want to have this child. I have a strong support group behind me. My mother, though might be disappointed in me, would get over it and help. I'm scared. I really don't know how to go about doing this. I'm 3 months along and I know I'm going to start showing soon. I know it's easier to see from the outside in. So please share your opinion. No matter how blatant or crazy it might seem. I need someone not in this emotionally to help! Thank you all

Offline Missy_May

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2014, 09:01:28 PM »
So I am pregnant. I know my boyfriend will get liked out if his parents find out. I lied to him and told him I wasn't. What do I do now? I want to have this child. I have a strong support group behind me. My mother, though might be disappointed in me, would get over it and help. I'm scared. I really don't know how to go about doing this. I'm 3 months along and I know I'm going to start showing soon. I know it's easier to see from the outside in. So please share your opinion. No matter how blatant or crazy it might seem. I need someone not in this emotionally to help! Thank you all
[/quote]

Offline Susiem

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2014, 09:29:19 PM »
speak to your mum. Prenatal vitamins are so important for babies development. You say you have a good support system behind you - then use it. As for the b/f, just deal with whatever happens one day at a time. The baby now needs to come first. Best of luck.