Author Topic: TEEN PREGNANCY  (Read 166461 times)

Offline Missydee4

• View Profile
Re: TEEN PREGNANCY
« Reply #1680 on: February 19, 2018, 05:04:52 PM »
Needing some advice / help. So my bf and I had unprotected sex 3 times in my fertile week . I was on the pill except I’ve been on antibiotics for a while and my last “break through bleed” was way to much like a period to the point where even when I started taking the non sugar pill I continued to bleed for 4 days. My pharmacist then told me that I wasn’t protected after We had sex on the week I ovulating 3 times . It was just over a week ago now. I’ve been extremely fatigued and emotional. A few days ago I did spot a bit. It was a very very light pink . Could I be pregnant? Has anyone experienced symptoms like this? When is the earliest I can take a home pregnancy test and what’s the best brand?

Offline Emily15

• View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: April 03, 2018, 06:58:23 AM »
need a little advice i started the pill when i started my period but took the white tablet to stop my period... during the first couple days i slept with my ex boyfriend (unprotected)

Offline Emily15

• View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: April 03, 2018, 07:09:19 AM »
Needing some advice so i started the pill 2 days into my period but took the white pills to stop my period i then slept with my ex partner

Offline Brianna xx

• View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: June 25, 2018, 11:52:45 PM »
 Hi me and my boyfriend had sex for like 2 times every second day or something like that and I was meant to get my period 2 weeks ago and I’m really scared now I’m only 14 and I’m really scared please help I don’t want a child but I’m not a supporter of abortion and my parents don’t know and I don’t want them to ever find out PLEASE HELP
thanks Bri

akamburger

« Reply #1684 on: July 07, 2018, 10:26:17 AM »

akamburger

« Reply #1685 on: July 08, 2018, 05:13:07 PM »
Hi me and my boyfriend had sex for like 2 times every second day or something like that and I was meant to get my period 2 weeks ago and I’m really scared now I’m only 14 and I’m really scared please help I don’t want a child but I’m not a supporter of abortion and my parents don’t know and I don’t want them to ever find out PLEASE HELP
thanks Bri

NEVER GET AN ABORTION!! Take a pregnancy test and tell your parent about what you did. I am praying for you!!!

Offline Emily2018

• View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: July 11, 2018, 10:18:13 AM »
 :-\ hi so i found out i was pregnant last month but started bleeding last week, i bleed for 2 days then spotted for a few days after took a test to double cheak came up negative ( my house mate also took one and hers was negative but she thinks she is as she has all the symptoms) anyways my stomach is still getting bigger and im getting the back pain i have also had cramping in my stomach. Does anyone have any advice as to what is going on im sooo confused

Offline Yhane15

• View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: July 16, 2018, 08:34:35 PM »
You don’t need have a baby even your friends have a baby it’s doesn’t meant that you are left out. Saying you still have a time to enjoy your life you can do everything before you have a baby. I’m pretty sure that you are not ready having a baby because of your friends? That is a bullshit

Offline Nancy17

• View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: July 31, 2018, 10:54:55 AM »
This post is for ALL teens with questions, support and other teen pregnancy related issues.

Well umm I feel awkward with this but me and my bf had sex for the first time unprotected on Christmas Eve. The first like 4 weeks was normal after but then I started to get sleepy and I get tired a lot easier and I'm constantly wanting more water and food. Now when I lay in bed I feel nauseous but I don't really puke. I've gained some weight. Was 126 now 134. I'm so emotional it's crazy. But every month I get my period right on time but it doesn't feel like my normal period. I that makes any sense. I'm only 15 turning 16 in September and I want to know anyone's advise for me. Could I be pregnant?? Pm me please. So confused right now.

There’s a whole lot of reasons why you could be feeling tired, hungry and nauseous and have gained weight. But if you’ve been having your period like normal then you shouldn’t be pregnant because you need that blood you shed during your period to cushion the baby. So I really don’t think you’re pregnant. But on the other hand there is a reason why you’re feeling the way you are. I think you should go see a doctor on your own and discuss everything with them. Ask them to do a pregnancy test too just to be sure. And since you had unprotected sex you may want to get a blood test. I’d just say try to be more careful and use protection all the time. There’s too many things out there... but speaking from experience, you’re just overly worried about what may be and you’re probably causing your brain to work in overdrive and see patterns where they aren’t. So go see a doctor and ask for maybe a female one if it makes you more comfortable. Best of luck

Offline Nancy17

• View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: July 31, 2018, 11:00:42 AM »
:-\ hi so i found out i was pregnant last month but started bleeding last week, i bleed for 2 days then spotted for a few days after took a test to double cheak came up negative ( my house mate also took one and hers was negative but she thinks she is as she has all the symptoms) anyways my stomach is still getting bigger and im getting the back pain i have also had cramping in my stomach. Does anyone have any advice as to what is going on im sooo confused

Listen I can’t stress enough how important it is to see your doctor when things start going south. Given that you’re pregnant you should’ve gone to the doctor the moment you started bleeding because that’s not a good sign. If you haven’t already, go to the hospital

Ladies if anything seems out of place you have to be the one to know first as soon as it starts happening. Our lady bits can be high maintenance but you really need to take care of them. Never wait for the situation to resolve itself because it might not. Just have a doctor and go see them when something as serious as this happens. Most of you will have thrush among other things, when the symptoms show, you need to see your doctor. And don’t be shy, they’ve seen it all and worse already

Offline Nancy17

• View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: July 31, 2018, 11:05:13 AM »
thanks Bri

NEVER GET AN ABORTION!! Take a pregnancy test and tell your parent about what you did. I am praying for you!!!

I think whether or not someone gets an abortion is a very personal and hard decision and they don’t need the extra pressure. I’d just say to you get a pregnancy test and take it from there. Whether or not you do get an abortion it’s your decision and we’re here to support you, which ever way you go. Now you need to learn about birth control and more importantly protection. Don’t have unprotected sex please, it’s for your own good. Best of luck and let us know how you go

akamburger

« Reply #1691 on: August 11, 2018, 09:34:38 AM »
thanks Bri

I think whether or not someone gets an abortion is a very personal and hard decision and they don’t need the extra pressure. I’d just say to you get a pregnancy test and take it from there. Whether or not you do get an abortion it’s your decision and we’re here to support you, which ever way you go. Now you need to learn about birth control and more importantly protection. Don’t have unprotected sex please, it’s for your own good. Best of luck and let us know how you go
I am sorry but I will never support anyone who has an abortion. Children are a gift from the Lord. God hates it whenever one of his little children are about to leave this word. They were never given a chance to know him. That saddens him. It also saddens him that the parents are fine with having an abortion. That they have no feelings toward an abourtion. I am praying for both of you. That God will show you the way to him.

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: August 21, 2018, 02:22:03 AM »
thanks Bri

I am sorry but I will never support anyone who has an abortion. Children are a gift from the Lord. God hates it whenever one of his little children are about to leave this word. They were never given a chance to know him. That saddens him. It also saddens him that the parents are fine with having an abortion. That they have no feelings toward an abourtion. I am praying for both of you. That God will show you the way to him.

Seriously because I’m also sure that god believes two people should be married before having a baby yet your 13. I also do not agree with abortion to an extent but I would not push my beliefs on to others. A friend of mine had an abortion and I completely see why and it was the best option for them. I was pregnant at 15 and lost my son, it was a lot to go through and hard to hold your lifeless baby in your arms seeing how small and delicate he was. It’s something people don’t think of but you need to be strong enough to face any situation. So if someone is not ready then yes they can get an abortion as not everyone is ready to be a parent and not everyone has a family to support them and honestly i think it’s worse for a child to end up in care and get lost in the system.