Author Topic: TEEN PREGNANCY  (Read 166459 times)

Offline Missy_May

• View Profile
Re: TEEN PREGNANCY
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2014, 09:44:21 PM »
speak to your mum. Prenatal vitamins are so important for babies development. You say you have a good support system behind you - then use it. As for the b/f, just deal with whatever happens one day at a time. The baby now needs to come first. Best of luck.

I started my prenatals yesterday. My mom still has some left over from her last pregnancy. I also bought some with my pregnancy tests. I know my baby comes first, but I don't know how to tell him. He's an amazing person, but he struggles with concentrating on his school work when he is worries or stressed. When I told him I though I was pregnant he stopped doing work and went truant for the second time this year. I need him to pass this year because I need his support in this. I try I stay out of his schooling because I know his parents constantly get on him for it, and I don't want him to get mad at me for saying something like that.

Offline Susiem

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2014, 10:19:20 PM »
I dont know what to say to you to make it better regarding your boyfriend. If his parents kick him out, will he have somewhere to stay? He may be better off away from them for a little while to work on himself and focus on school without them being so hard about it. Good luck as you are going to need it.

Offline Rya2421

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2014, 05:23:59 AM »
This post is for ALL teens with questions, support and other teen pregnancy related issues.
Hiii , so this might be a silly question but I wanted to know if you get pregnant when your fertile or only when your ovulating ?

Offline Lizzie1208

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2014, 04:42:36 PM »
Hi, so I started my period 3 days after having unprotected sex. However my regular period is usually on the 13th is there any chance that having sex changed my period cycle? Or affected it in anyway?

Offline Susiem

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2014, 08:22:39 AM »
you can get pregnant at ANY TIME. We are all different. Always use a condom, AIDS kills. Sex usually does not interfere with cycles.

Offline dejarr

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2014, 04:45:59 AM »
This post is for ALL teens with questions, support and other teen pregnancy related issues.
I know it is not my place to preach to young girls about the importance of using protection, but I'm going to do it anyways. Girls, if you're reading this, please listen. Take the time to read this. I know that the first time unprotected feels better and it's more intimate, but you should not have unprotected sex. Even with your boyfriend, you could contract an STI (sexually transmitted infection) you NEVER know if he has one or who he may have messed around with that had one. He could have one and not know it. Same with women. Unless you are trying to get pregnant, I would highly suggest you wear a condom. If your boyfiend loves you, he will wear a condom and understand when you tell him you won't do it without one. NO GLOVE, NO LOVE. I'm not much older than you teen girls... I can tell you from experience that the pull out method is not effective and you don't want to experience the pain and regret of having an abortion or having an adoption. Okay? ANY time you have unprotected sex, you can get pregnant. Birth control or not. And the risk of STI is very high. Take it slow and live our young lives. Have sex if you want to but don't let a dumb decision in your young life determine the way things go for you for the rest of your life.

Offline Haily16

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2014, 09:56:48 PM »

Well umm I feel awkward with this but me and my bf had sex for the first time unprotected on Christmas Eve. The first like 4 weeks was normal after but then I started to get sleepy and I get tired a lot easier and I'm constantly wanting more water and food. Now when I lay in bed I feel nauseous but I don't really puke. I've gained some weight. Was 126 now 134. I'm so emotional it's crazy. But every month I get my period right on time but it doesn't feel like my normal period. I that makes any sense. I'm only 15 turning 16 in September and I want to know anyone's advise for me. Could I be pregnant?? Pm me please. So confused right now.
U can't get pregnant the first time, trust me

Offline Mommy_to_be

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2014, 10:13:30 PM »

Well umm I feel awkward with this but me and my bf had sex for the first time unprotected on Christmas Eve. The first like 4 weeks was normal after but then I started to get sleepy and I get tired a lot easier and I'm constantly wanting more water and food. Now when I lay in bed I feel nauseous but I don't really puke. I've gained some weight. Was 126 now 134. I'm so emotional it's crazy. But every month I get my period right on time but it doesn't feel like my normal period. I that makes any sense. I'm only 15 turning 16 in September and I want to know anyone's advise for me. Could I be pregnant?? Pm me please. So confused right now.
U can't get pregnant the first time, trust me
ummmm yes you can get pregnant your first time!!!!!!!

Offline MJL97

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2014, 11:19:55 PM »
I know this sounds stupid. My boyfriend and I decided to have sex April 12th, he didn't use a condom. I'm on the pill and he pulled out way before he finished because we decided against it (I know, weird) but I'm really scared. I don't have my period until the last week of the month so I still have time (I haven't missed yet.) My two closest friends have said I'll be fine, I found this app and decided to see what you had to say.

Offline Susiem

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2014, 07:28:59 AM »
you will be fine. stop freaking out over something that has hasnt happened.

Offline Haily16

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2014, 05:23:41 PM »
anytime you have sex without protection you can get pregnant! You need to take a test to know if you are pregnant.

U can't get pregnant the first time u have it.

Offline Mommy_to_be

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2014, 06:45:59 PM »
anytime you have sex without protection you can get pregnant! You need to take a test to know if you are pregnant.

yes you can!!!!!! Get your facts right before you go posting!!!

Offline mollybreanne

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2014, 07:14:02 PM »
Okay so I'm fifteen and my boyfriend and I have been together for nine months. We had unprotected sex and both times he said he did not cum inside me. I recently started taking birth control which affects your period and I was supposed to get my period today and I just started spotting. Does that mean I'm not pregnant?

Offline XCharlieX

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2014, 10:08:16 PM »

ha ha this fool commented this in a post in the "other" board along with saying that condoms make u gain weight lmao troll much??

Offline Mommy_to_be

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2014, 11:21:54 PM »

ha ha this fool commented this in a post in the "other" board along with saying that condoms make u gain weight lmao troll much??
lol!!! I feel bad for this generation!!!!! Condoms make up gain weight???? Well looks like she wants to be a teen mother because she's not gonna use a condom her first time and she's not gonna use them at all we'll karmas gonna kick her ass when she's a teen mother with STDs