Author Topic: TEEN PREGNANCY  (Read 176561 times)

Offline Jayjayi

• View Profile
Re: TEEN PREGNANCY
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2014, 11:04:25 PM »
I'm so worried right now because I just had sex with my boyfriend and he cam o. The side of my vigina is it possible for me to get pregnant even after I peed ? 

Offline Mommy_to_be

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2014, 11:34:28 PM »
I'm so worried right now because I just had sex with my boyfriend and he cam o. The side of my vigina is it possible for me to get pregnant even after I peed ?
yes

Offline K.gillman

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2014, 01:05:28 AM »
This post is for ALL teens with questions, support and other teen pregnancy related issues.
I had 'sex' on the 3rd day of my period I say 'sex' because he stuck his penis in me and thrusted a few times but then I told him no because you can get pregnant from the pull out method and we didn't have condoms at the time so we stopped, I'm aware that Precum contains sprem (although he used the bathroom before this occured so it didn't contain as much and also he already has a pretty low sperm count)  and that you can get pregnant any time you have intercourse. I'm 16 and I've been stressing out, my periods 5 days late and I've been expiriencing nausea I also have really bad anxiety and I've tooken 5 pregnancy tests (two different brands one every morning I've missed) and they've all been negative, but I'm still freaking out, am I pregnant? Please respond

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2014, 01:05:28 AM »

Offline Countrychick101

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2014, 01:30:59 AM »
This post is for ALL teens with questions, support and other teen pregnancy related issues.
I had 'sex' on the 3rd day of my period I say 'sex' because he stuck his penis in me and thrusted a few times but then I told him no because you can get pregnant from the pull out method and we didn't have condoms at the time so we stopped, I'm aware that Precum contains sprem (although he used the bathroom before this occured so it didn't contain as much and also he already has a pretty low sperm count)  and that you can get pregnant any time you have intercourse. I'm 16 and I've been stressing out, my periods 5 days late and I've been expiriencing nausea I also have really bad anxiety and I've tooken 5 pregnancy tests (two different brands one every morning I've missed) and they've all been negative, but I'm still freaking out, am I pregnant? Please respond

Go to your doctor and get a blood test done

Offline Mommy_to_be

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2014, 09:26:11 AM »
quit stressing that's probably why your period hasn't come but if it's that big of a deal go to the doctor and get a blood test then quit having sex maybe??

Offline DontKnow260

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2014, 11:57:35 PM »

Okay I am 9 days late for my period. I've never had a late period. I had unprotected sex. Help?

Offline Mommy_to_be

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2014, 12:04:04 AM »

Okay I am 9 days late for my period. I've never had a late period. I had unprotected sex. Help?
tthen take a test!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline maryashleyy

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2014, 12:48:34 AM »
I just started the pill about a month ago. I started a new pack on Tuesday. So the first active pill I took was Tuesday and my period bleeding ended yesterday on Wednesday. Today, Thursday I had some contact with my boyfriend's penis. He put it in a little in me and had some pre *** on the outer of my vagina. What are the chances of pregnancy? I have cramps right now which are scaring me.  Should I get plan B?

Offline Susiem

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2014, 04:53:18 AM »
you should be fine if you are taking the pill religiously. Stressing can also delay your period so why worry about something that hasnt happened? And it takes at least 7-10 days for you to get pregnant AFTER sex. Your cramps are not pregnancy related (my opinion)

Offline Linč

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2014, 01:35:02 AM »
I'm 18. A week ago I had unprotected sex, it was stupid and reckless and I learnt my lesson, but now my period is a little late. The problem is I live in a Muslim country (I'm an expat) and here it's prohibited to have sex outside of marriage. Unfortunately I had to do blood tests to renew my residential visa a couple of days ago. So my question is if I did get pregnant, what are the chances of it showing up on the blood test in the first week after intercourse?

Offline MJL97

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2014, 01:18:53 PM »
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex at the beginning of the month. I know, that's stupid and I wish we would have waited. I am on birth control and he pulled out a few minutes before he finished. I usually have my period at the end/very beginning of the month, it hasn't came yet. I'm worried. I took a test but of coarse, with my luck, it ended up not working (nothing ever came up.) I'm not sure what to do and I've been stressing out about it.

Offline Countrychick101

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2014, 01:20:14 PM »
It could be because you are stressing. Do you take your birth control like you are supposed to? Take another test? See your doctor?

Offline MJL97

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2014, 08:36:14 PM »
It could be because you are stressing. Do you take your birth control like you are supposed to? Take another test? See your doctor?

I take my pill everyday, I try my best to take it at the same time every day. I don't have the money right now for another test. I thought about my doctor but I haven't done anything yet.

Offline Countrychick101

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2014, 07:25:40 AM »
I would see your doctor

Offline AlyssaMarie

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2014, 10:03:51 PM »