Author Topic: Confused  (Read 364 times)

Offline Rider10123

• View Profile
Confused
« on: June 22, 2014, 05:53:23 AM »
So my ex at a dance last weekend kissed me and then he said it was because he was tired and now he doesnt talk to me. I'm confused he reads my messages but never replys. Please help me

Offline Bubbly_5

• View Profile
Re: Confused
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 07:37:04 AM »
So my ex at a dance last weekend kissed me and then he said it was because he was tired and now he doesnt talk to me. I'm confused he reads my messages but never replys. Please help me

He's a jerk plain and simple. He wanted to see how far he could get with you, got to kiss you and was like, "okay I have the power bye!" So now he has the power of you probably thinking something that isn't true, and is not texting you back. It's a game for him, I would stop texting him and move on! And if he texts you just tell him to go away. Don't ask questions or be like "why did you kiss me or not text me back?" Because that will give him power. Just be the bigger person and ignore :) hope I could help! <3

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 09:17:22 AM »
Yes. It's hard but you need to shop messaging and chasing him. Sorry but he's not interested, the more you chase after him the more he'll run away. If you ignore him he might come back to you but if he does its just like the other post said its about power and playing games, you don't want a guy like that.

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 09:17:22 AM »

Offline Rider10123

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 06:05:45 AM »
Thanks so much guys you were a big help!!
Xoxo rider 10123