Author Topic: 8th grade makeup?  (Read 318 times)

Offline karmynmariee

• View Profile
8th grade makeup?
« on: August 06, 2014, 08:50:17 PM »
I'm going into the 8th grade, idk what makeup to wear? like types of foundation, and base. past years u would wear mascara then eyeliner. idk if I should wear foundation because of my age if I'm too young or just the right age to start. what should I do?

Offline Lilygurl24

• View Profile
Re: 8th grade makeup?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 09:44:22 PM »
You can wear any makeup you want at whatever age you have I have a friend who goes for ishadow, foundation, iliner, and yeah and then I have a friend who just does eye shadow and lipgloss and we were in seventh grade when the did this now were going into 8the so do what u feel right

Offline confused/10

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 08:03:12 PM »
I'm going into the 8th grade, idk what makeup to wear? like types of foundation, and base. past years u would wear mascara then eyeliner. idk if I should wear foundation because of my age if I'm too young or just the right age to start. what should I do?
if you have nice clear skin maybe you could start out with a bb or cc cream im not really sure what they're called but they're just a tinted moisturiser so your still wearing makeup kinda but its not as noticable :)

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 08:03:12 PM »

Offline Henn130

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 12:11:18 AM »
Just a side note... Try using elf make up and brushes because they are all under $3 and are good for people who are just starting to use makeup. Also try looking up different types of make up on Pinterest which is good if you are looking for inspiration

Offline happycookie97

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 07:25:32 AM »
I recommend Elf brand makeup for sure!! It's so pretty and easy to apply. Btw if you are going to wear eyeshadow I suggest colors that bring out your eyes (if you have green or blue like me that means browns and grays)

Offline BaileyD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2014, 07:43:33 PM »
I am just starting 8th grade and I only wear mascara.  Yet, at my school there is a huge range of people.  There are girls who don't wear makeup and don't even need any and plenty who wear only eyeliner, mascara, or concealer...  and a handful who wear tons and tons of black makeup (don't do that).  Then there are some who wear the whole foundation, concealer, natural eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner combo, but do it right... It all just depends on what you want to do ;)