Author Topic: Anyone own budgies???? Plz help  (Read 338 times)

Offline Sophiemoo14

• View Profile
Anyone own budgies???? Plz help
« on: September 23, 2014, 07:40:14 AM »
Omg my budgie is mental!!! It's a boy about 8 mounts old he attacks me ( and everyone else) when we go near him. I'm so sad about it we were so close and then he hurt his wing and now he won't let anyone near him:( I bought him a girlfriend a few days ago cuz my mum thinks he was Lonely but he just attacks her to!! Sorry this is so long but does anyone now how I can stop him from being mental or know someone I can contact that can help. Thanks so much he means the world to me:( I want to be able to hold him again:(   

Offline Sportsaerobics101

• View Profile
Re: Anyone own budgies???? Plz help
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 03:46:12 AM »
I used to have 3 budgies but mine died so we only have 2. My budgies r old now so I train them (their probably about 4-5 years old)!! What u could try is slowly start getting ur hand closer and closer to the cage and eventually getting ur hand in the cage!! I used to do this with my budges when they were little.
HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

Offline ilikeoreos123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 07:29:07 AM »
Did you get your budgies wing looked at?? If u did then try calmly talking to it like you would to a baby. I know it sounds weird but it makes them less afraid beacuse it might be scared. My Pop does that when handling bay budgies so they can become house pets ans he can sell them without them being aggressive. Hope this helps sorry if it doesn't xx

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 07:29:07 AM »