Author Topic: Acne eczema verrucas :(  (Read 554 times)

Offline 1aur3n

• View Profile
Acne eczema verrucas :(
« on: March 24, 2015, 05:09:53 PM »
im one of them really unlucky people when it comes to skin, I've had eczema all my life and been on many tablets for my ance and I've had verrucas for years, and after all this time I have spent waiting for something to happen nothing ever changes all this gets me so upset all the time I hate it so much, all I want to know is if there is anyone else out there who's going through the same thing as me because I feel so alone in this and would love to hear your story

Offline Pixie_stixx

• View Profile
Re: Acne eczema verrucas :(
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 05:21:21 PM »
E45 works excellent for skin problems! I used to have a verrucas everyone gets then at some point use Bazuka it's for warts and verucas, I currently have cracked itchy skin in my hands from doing the washing up at work! Sux I kno but just keep moisturising it will go

Offline Purplehaze

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2015, 08:50:36 PM »
I suffer with acne and often get verrucas and my hand are Soo dry and painful, you just have to get a good verruca treatment a good moisturiser and I use tea tree scrub, toner and gel to get rid of my spots still have them but not as bad thankfully as at 25 and the skin of a teenager and hands like my grand I hate it!

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2015, 08:50:36 PM »

Offline omgits_em

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 04:14:17 PM »
I have really bad acne and my friend did too and know she is all cleared up and all of my friends don't have it so they won't understand what I'm going through

Offline Loveforever5

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 12:37:21 PM »
for the acne problem.. Check to see if milk or dairy products are affecting you. Or maybe something in your diet is causing you to break out. There are a couple testimonies on YouTube about women who had acne and got rid of it by stopping their dairy intake.
Also you may want to start on probiotics.. That just helps w your overall digestion, but this lady online who had ailments and acne reversed all her food allergies by taking probiotics(therapeutic strength). Try to get to the root of the problem rather than using acne solutions.. They only help the skin..but the underlying cause may be your diet. goodluck and hope you clear up! :)

Offline Lynxlover

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2015, 09:35:52 AM »
I used to have reeeeally bad acne but I started using goat soap (yes goat soap) and it has done wonders! Do you use like facial soaps at all? Hate to tell you but sometimes companies love to put acne causing stuff in their products so you buy more. Try a bar of goat soap. It lasts forever and smells great!

Offline Lynxlover

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2015, 09:37:36 AM »
And try to eat healthy if you aren't now. Junk food can affect the skin too. And for eczema, get vitamin e oil and coconut oil, whip it up together and apply like lotion. It worked so well for my brother and I.

Offline Sassy_narwhal

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2015, 09:17:23 AM »
Ive also had eczema all my life, im 15. Here in australia (and hopefully everywhere) you can get ointment called 'elecon' i swear by it. It is damaging but honestly even severe opened wounds can be healed by it. As for moisturisers i suggest water or oatmeal based; the water based moisturiser i use is Avène and the oatmeal based moisturiser i use is dermaveen. When it gets particularly  bad i would suggest you bathe in oatmeal basically bathing in porridge. If you have any more questions about exczema feel free to pm me! Obviously im not going to know a whole lot since im still learning because im still pretty young Myself XP