Author Topic: 15!!! Please help!!  (Read 1145 times)

• View Profile
15!!! Please help!!
« on: April 01, 2015, 07:50:56 PM »
Okay, so on March 24th I finished a pack of my "21 day" birth control, I didn't have the cash to buy another months worth, so I am no longer on it.. March 26th I got my period and it lasted 5 days, I stopped bleeding the morning of March 30th. Later that day, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex about 4 times and he claims to have pulled out each time, but I am not quite sure he actually did. The next day, March 31st, we had unprotected sex twice and both times he did NOT pull out. I heard that it is unlikely to become pregnant before you ovulate, which is like a week after your period ends right? I am still worried I could become pregnant... What are my chances??? (I heard that sometimes it takes several months after stopping the pill to conceive until it fully leaves the system, so I should be safe right?)

Offline Mae52596

• View Profile
Re: 15!!! Please help!!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 08:53:37 PM »
Darling message me and I will help in any way I can.

Offline XCharlieX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 12:40:35 AM »
No of course it wasn't "safe". There was no protection ! Pulling out will not prevent pregnancy. Just a heads up about how the pill works. When u are taking it, you aren't ovulating. U take the 7 day break to have a bleed. After 7 days u begin taking it again. By missing pills directly after your break, or in your case coming right off them,  your body immediately begins to ovulate again, giving u the highest possible chance of pregnancy.  That is when most people taking the pill end up pregnant, if they don't remember to get straight back to their pills after the break. There is NEVER a safe time for unprotected sex and u should know that. I hope you're prepared for any outcome

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 12:40:35 AM »

Offline Alfiedn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 10:06:51 AM »
If it took a long time for the pill to exit your system, you wouldn't need to take it every day. You do have a strong chance of being pregnant, but very well may not be. If it's less than 3 days, go get the morning after pill. It's expensive, but it's less expensive than a baby. Also, please formulate a new birth control plan. Even if you have a possibility of being pregnant, you also have a possibility of not being pregnant. The pull out method is not a good and reliable method, so you're going to need condoms or something else. If you've passed the three days, I'm afraid all you can do is have protected sex from now on and wait to test until your period is due.

Offline Vmaria

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2015, 04:37:42 PM »
If you aren't pregnant this time use this as a life lesson!! Unprotected sex always carries the risk of pregnancy. Being strapped for cash is not a valid excuse, family planning clinics give condoms out for free, I suggest you pay them a visit to avoid this situation happening again. No excuse not to be protected so unless you are planning to have a child either protect yourself or don't have sex. Good luck x

Offline XCharlieX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2015, 06:54:37 PM »
Yes!  ^^ I personally love the excuse of not having money for birth control,  condoms or plan B.  Do they even consider how much a baby would cost?!!!!!!  Birth control and condoms are available in most countries FREE!

Offline junebaby15

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2015, 10:15:21 PM »
first of all, thank you everyone for your answers.
Secondly, i would like to add that i am very allergic to latex, and am yet to find latex free condoms!!! The pill also costs me $16 per month at a youth clinic attatched to my highschool, i did not have the cash on me at the time of me finishing my last pack.
Yes, i know that those are still no excuse to have unprotected sex but maybe it'll help you appreciate my situation a little bit more :)

Offline XCharlieX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2015, 11:02:39 PM »
That doesn't change a thing.  Latex free condoms ARE out there if u take the time to look for them and a baby costs WAAAAAAY more than $16 a month so it still doesn't excuse going ahead with sex without protection and risking becoming pregnant.

Offline Alfiedn

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2015, 12:30:49 PM »
There is a brand here in the US called skyn and durex also makes latex free condoms. I do think they cost slightly more. I bet if you ask, the clinic would get you some.

Offline 1moreTime

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2015, 12:17:34 PM »
Sounds like you want to be pregnant

Offline junebaby15

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2015, 06:06:19 PM »
Definitely don't want to be pregnant...

Offline XCharlieX

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2015, 08:13:50 PM »
U knew u weren't protected but had sex anyway. That sounds very much like u want a baby. Why do it otherwise ??? Where's the logic in that ??

Offline Kimmie429

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2015, 08:32:00 PM »
Let alone 6 times in 2 days...

Offline MaraDyer

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2015, 04:40:15 PM »
She didn't ask u to judge, she asked for help.

Did u take a test ? X

Offline XCharlieX

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2015, 07:17:05 PM »
Unfortunately for some, this is a public forum and people can say whatever they like.