Author Topic: 15!!! Please help!!  (Read 1185 times)

Offline MaraDyer

• View Profile
Re: 15!!! Please help!!
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2015, 02:57:51 AM »
Well then, I would like to say
Shut up

Offline Vmaria

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2015, 04:05:20 AM »
Some people need a bit of a wake up call

Offline Kimmie429

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2015, 06:04:13 AM »
Hahaha WOW you're immature. I think that's the most childish thing I've ever seen on this forum... And that says a LOT!
"Well then I would like to say shut up" lmao.
Thanks for the good morning laugh, kiddo!

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2015, 06:04:13 AM »

Offline Melly_ylleM

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2015, 09:09:30 AM »
Lol pulling out doesn't work There's still pre cum, which can get you pregnant. If you weren't on your birth control and you're worried about getting pregnant, you should've used a condom or uh I don't know- WAITED until you got more birth control. Especially if you're going to go around and have unprotected sex a lot. I don't mean to sound rude but damn.

Offline 1moreTime

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2015, 01:49:12 PM »
She didn't ask u to judge, she asked for help.

Did u take a test ? X

Sooo you think it's ok to keep having sex knowing damn well you don't want to get pregnant, you don't have protection to keep from it, but keep doing it anyway?
That's called LAZY!!!

Offline XCharlieX

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2015, 02:54:20 PM »
Well then, I would like to say
Shut up

Ha ha ha ha ha ha and what if I don't ?

Offline lizzy_beth

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2015, 04:22:41 PM »
She didn't ask u to judge, she asked for help.

Did u take a test ? X

Sooo you think it's ok to keep having sex knowing damn well you don't want to get pregnant, you don't have protection to keep from it, but keep doing it anyway?
That's called LAZY!!!

It's not being lazy, it's called being irresponsible and dumb.
Like seriously who has unprotected sex 6 times in two days and thinks "pulling out" is safe and won't get you pregnant? It honestly sounds like she wants to get "accidentally" pregnant

Offline Kimmie429

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2015, 05:06:24 PM »
She'll cut your hands off ;) lol

Offline XCharlieX

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2015, 05:31:05 PM »
It is irresponsible and dumb but yes it is lazy.  Too lazy to go buy condoms !

Offline amyhann

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2015, 06:06:12 PM »
Hiya,
Of course like the others have said it was extremeley irresponsible for you to have had unprotected sex without protection, however im 100% sure you are not the only one who got caught in the moment  and made some mistakes.
My advice to you would be to try and hold off from having sex untill your next period is due, or try and buy some latex free condoms. If your period doesnt come when its due then of course take a pregnancy test, until then just hope for the best. For future reference if you ever caught up in that situation again in an emergency you can buy the morning after pill which works for up to 3 days after you had unprotected sex to stop any conception from happening.
Good luck and be carefull to not make any mistakes in the future :)

Offline junebaby15

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2015, 06:39:09 PM »
Thank you for a helpful answer in which there's no hate!!^ I didn't mean for this post to turn into a fight, just wanted some advice:/ Anyway, after reading some of the answers, I went to my local pharmacy and bought plan b (it was a few days after i had unprotected sex, so not at its most effective but hopefully it will help) i also found the "durex" brand of condoms Alfiedn suggested, and bought some... And yes^ I am abstaining from sex until I get my period AND get back on to the pill... I know it was irresponsible but I genuinely wasn't concerned as from all the things I've heard and read my chances of getting pregant those couple of days were extremely slim to none.

Offline Vmaria

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2015, 06:52:47 PM »
Firstly, I'm glad you've looked at contraception to avoid this happening in the future, well done for that. Also well done on admitting you were irresponsible, however without knowing exactly when you ovulated you can't say your chances were slim to none. After you stop taking the pill you can start ovulating straight away which means you were actually more at risk as you had unprotected sex multiple times. You can get pregnant at any point during your cycle when you have unprotected sex as sometimes ovulation occurs randomly. Again not trying to be mean or harsh but It's really important that you realise this!!!

Offline Kimmie429

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2015, 07:35:03 PM »
You also don't need to abstain from sex until your period is due. Just make sure it's protected.

Offline Alfiedn

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2015, 09:42:07 AM »
I'm glad you found them! Make sure they are actually latex free, though. Durex makes both kinds. Don't want your lady bits to get any surprises! :)

I'm glad you've taken control of your protection and have a plan. If you have protected sex, you don't need to wait until your next period. However, if you feel more confident waiting, there isn't anything wrong with that.

I hope that plan B does the trick! Do know that it may change your cycle. It often does.