Author Topic: TTC April 2015 - Buddy Request  (Read 55220 times)

Offline Binks2015

• View Profile
TTC April 2015 - Buddy Request
« on: April 13, 2015, 11:12:17 AM »
Hi, I'm 29 and live in the UK. I got married last year and have been TTC since January. I have an 8 yr old from a previous relationship who was not planned but is amazing. I try to keep up with the boards but when working find it hard to follow and track posts. Would love a friend to share this with, my two closest friends have both recently had babies but I feel a little out of sorts with them and don't feel I can open up and confide in them. Is there anyone who might like to buddy up on this exciting but emotional journey? Xx

Offline Bubbly Becky

• View Profile
Re: TTC April 2015 - Buddy Request
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 12:14:45 PM »
Hi Binks,
This journey would be easier if I had a buddy... So I am from US and am 40, have 3 kids from previous marriage 21,16,and 9... This is like a new start for me,DH is the love of my life and we have been ttc well over a year and it gets frustrating. I am 10 days from af and anxious... I am always hoping to learn something from other ladies that may help... Best wishes and hope that your time is this month for your BFP.

Offline Katelouise91

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 05:37:10 PM »
I'll be your buddy (hopefully bump buddy's soon) I'm 23 from uk, have two girls 5 & 22 months and was also married last year, in May ☺️. Were ttc we started this month currently in tww, not holding my breathe as it took a year with my second, my first was a suprise xx

Offline Alfiedn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 09:05:09 AM »
I'm in and will likely be here a while. I'm 28 and from the U.S. Recently diagnosed with PCOS and haven't gotten a period after my withdrawal bleed in December. Been spotting for a few weeks straight now, so clearly any TTC is ineffective at the moment. I see an acupuncturist today and my doctor tomorrow.

Offline Binks2015

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 09:41:48 AM »
Hi all, thanks for your replies, the more the merrier they say! I'm 7 dpo today and my mind is playing tricks on me, I'm finding signs and symptoms! Visited my friend and her 7 week old baby today, hoping it's catching!

Offline Binks2015

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2015, 09:43:26 AM »
Not all of my message posted...

7 days until AF, bought a test yesterday but determined not to do it early. Good luck to you all, keep us posted on your journey, ups and downs and we can support each other xxx

Offline Alfheidur

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2015, 10:11:35 AM »
I'm 37 & live in the us ... I have an 18 yr old a 13 yr old step daughter & a 3  1/2 yr old lil boy .. Trying 4 jst 1 more .. My other 2 weren't planned but I'm trying this time .. Doing the tracking & opks & wut not ... I ovulated a few days after my period wich was on the 9th.  So now I'm jst anxiously wAiting yet another month

Offline Alfheidur

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2015, 10:12:14 AM »
Oh my AF isn't due till may 2nd so I have a bit of a wait lol

Offline Bubbly Becky

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2015, 12:42:34 PM »
10 days to AF and I was looking at pt yesterday and refused to let my self by them... I knew if I bought them I would be more tempted to use them early... Trying to learn my lesson from last month about testing early.. How are you ladies doing today. Binks hoping your symptoms are mind games lol... Do you find it hard or comforting to be around your friends little one?

Offline Bubbly Becky

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2015, 12:48:09 PM »
Here is our motivation for the day.. Today show had a lady from Germany who is pregnant with quads at the age of 65!!! She conceived naturally at 55 as well!! May this inspire us ... Tons of baby dust with lots of prayers for us all!

Offline Binks2015

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2015, 03:52:16 PM »
Wow that's amazing! Feel ok today, was wonderful to hold my friend's baby and give him his bottle, my daughter was smitten too as she'd really like a baby brother or sister. Symptoms today have been tiredness and odd sensations in mainy my left boob. Still getting what I think is EWCM as well but after falsely believing I was pregnant last month I am going to try and keep my sensible head on! I also bought opks and a thermometer so if I'm not pregnant this month it will be all guns blazing next month! Hope I don't drive my husband mad. How's everyone else doing? Xxx

Offline Bubbly Becky

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2015, 05:02:02 PM »
Binks I was looking at thermometers as well yesterday... I was looking at the wink brand but felt it was pricy but has good reviews... I am putting my faith in god and praying this is our month so I told myself I would wait to purchase if this month wasn't for me. What brand did u purchase.Too funny, I keep saying to my husband my right boob is really sensitive and thought my cervix mucus was thick and mucus like a mucus plug  and I have been tired...lol... Oh my I am driving myself crazy wanting ttc. have you ever charted BBT before?

Offline Bubbly Becky

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2015, 05:04:00 PM »
Alfheidur how are you doing today?

Offline Binks2015

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2015, 03:52:03 AM »
Morning, hope you're all ok today. Becky I've never done anything other than follow this app but as is always the case, when you're looking for something, you see it everywhere so I'd rather have something certain. I did a search on Amazon and a brand called BabyMad had a pack that was fairly cheap. My mind was playing devil's advocate and thinking that if I bought them now, it might turn out I actually don't need them! Wishful thinking. The pack comes with a thermometer and a chart to track plus pt and opk sticks. Think it's just because I'm on Easter break that I've got too much time on my hands, might forget about it a little when back at work next week. Xx

Offline Alfheidur

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2015, 09:14:34 AM »
I'm doing good thnx 4 asking :)   So confused tho .. 90% sure I Od on the 9th or 10th day of my cycle .. Didn't have opks @ the time 2 confirm but I had the ewcm & cramps on 1 side w headaches & extremely high , soft & open cervix .. Now 2day I'm having ... Not really cramps but twinges on my rite side ... Frm txt book I wud b ovulating 2day but my body doesn't wrk the way most research indicates so idk wut that's about ... Still have 16 days till AF is supposed 2 come ... Long wait lol.     How r u ladies doing ?