Author Topic: The most embarrassing thing that's ever happend to u  (Read 528 times)

Offline Lunchbox7

• View Profile
The most embarrassing thing that's ever happend to u
« on: July 29, 2015, 09:03:55 PM »
Here's mine one time I Thot it was my bf and went up and grabbed his butt but it wasn't him it was my other guy friend they look just alike

Offline frisbee_girl

• View Profile
Re: The most embarrassing thing that's ever happend to u
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 02:54:54 AM »
So my friends decided it would be really fun to go to this indoor rock climbing place. We all went and it was really cool but there's a huge boulder that you freeclimb in the middle. (Btw I get really freaked out while climbing things and they didn't know this.) They somehow got me to come up on top of it with them but then I had a panic attack. I was crying so hard. I got stuck up there for over an hour. The whole place shut down and a few workers had to drill in more foot holds. Three other people had to help me get down. I was so embarrassed.

Offline Trishybear

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 07:49:45 AM »
That reminds me of another time when me and my friends were climbing up onto crates and i got to scared to jump down (i though i was gonna break my ankles) so my friend legit went across the road, stole some strangers weelie bin (or garbage bin whichever) and weeled/brought it over to the crate and i jumped in it and then jumped off the bin. Lol. Then i rushed over to put it back (and i did, i didnt break it or anything) and the bin owner came out of his house and we all bolted down the road so he wouldnt see our faces. Lol good times

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 07:49:45 AM »