Author Topic: Help me!  (Read 1051 times)

Offline 123456789!!!

• View Profile
Help me!
« on: August 17, 2015, 08:58:18 AM »
This is my second time getting my period. I was having regular flow and then when I woke up this morning, I hacked my pad to see that there was no blood or discharge. I thought I had finished my cycle until I went to the bathroom around an hour later to find a bit of blood in my pad. I then peed and wiped and there was loads of blood. Since then I have been bleeding like crazy and it has been poring out of me! I am only 12 and have no idea what is happening. Please help!

Offline Dezzywezzy13

• View Profile
Re: Help me!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 09:07:00 AM »
Just because you woke up and nothin was there that it is over. It happens to me. Ur still on your period there is nothing wrong. I'm going to be 14 in a couple of weeks. If you wanna talk just pm me.

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 09:20:03 AM »
There was no blood on your pad because you were laying down and it pools in your vagina. Once you stand up and start moving around it comes out. No big deal, same thing happens sometimes when you're sitting and then you stand up.

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 09:20:03 AM »

Offline Socks33

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 09:23:06 AM »
I was the same with my period except I bleed really heavy in the afternoon. It's very scary i know but it's perfectly normal. Try to stay calm and it will be over in a few days. It looks like lots and lots but honestly it's not that much x