Author Topic: Anal..?  (Read 1109 times)

Offline Lights..

• View Profile
Anal..?
« on: August 17, 2015, 06:24:29 am »
What are the health risks of doing anal (with a condom & lube & obviously not going from one hole to the other)? Ways to decrease the pain/make it more enjoyable? General advice? I've done it a few times as I like to give my boyfriend something special every now and then and I'm looking for ways to enjoy it more.. He knows my limits and never forces me out of my comfort zone. This is just something we like to do to spice things up on occasion.  Please please please no hate and everyone be respectful! Only helpful comments please. Thank you!

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
Re: Anal..?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 06:37:35 am »

Offline Pixie_stixx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 09:09:28 am »
I don't kno if it was in the above reply cos I didn't read it all but never do it when ur constipated or having trouble going to the bathroom cos anal will only clog u up more and omg trust me that is not fun at all!!

Offline 2012aggie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 04:06:26 am »
It's best to be as relaxed as possible from personal experience. And once it starts to feel uncomfortable at all I would say that's your body saying it's time to stop. There are obvious risks like what's it the above internet post. Always be safe and if you have issues beyond what you know, don't be afraid to talk to a doctor, they've heard it all.