Author Topic: Vagina issue  (Read 584 times)

Offline 04carmen04

• View Profile
Vagina issue
« on: August 23, 2015, 11:04:48 PM »
Ok here is the deal!
  Ever since I started to have sex I thought I was alway getting vaginal infections twice or so a year. A couple of years ago I notice the number was growing. Even thought I am not a fan of going to the doctor so they could look at my vagina I went like two year ago and explain what was going on but since I hadn't gone to the doctor every time it happens he couldn't give me a diagnosis of way the number was growing he practically told me that he needed prof that it was happening and that I was not Lying. I went back a few month later but this time it was my PH out of balance but I had the same symptoms as the time before. After that I went a couple of time with my PH out of balance so the doctor gave me some additional medicine so if it happens again I didn't had to go again. But now it is really bad every month my PH is messed up and I get this very bad irritation and itch that I can't  hardly control some times I think it is cause by my menstruation other times by sex but I don't even now what the hell is going on with my body. This is affecting my moods and my relationship. I am embarrass of going to the doctor with this every all the time and I don't now what to do. Can someone help! Please!!

Offline Trams

• View Profile
Re: Vagina issue
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2015, 11:23:54 PM »
You dont use any kind of cleaning products down there do you? I.E. Douching and summers eve products

Offline 04carmen04

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 09:37:43 AM »
when it started y usually use a medicated douch but when I went to the doctor he said not to so I stop using them. He also recommended a few thing like washing my cloth with unscented soap, using cotton underwear, sleeping without underwear, etc and I did but nothing works. Then like two weeks ago the itch was horrible so a bought a body-wash that said to help the PH and a medicated douch and for two or three days everything went away I had sex and everything came back again.

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 09:37:43 AM »

Offline Socks33

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 10:13:15 AM »
Maybe try using condoms?

Offline Youdude5

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 11:41:58 PM »
Are you using condoms? You could be allergic to them if that's the case. I have a latex allergy, so I have to use non latex condoms. If that's not the case, I'm not sure. Some women are allergic to sperm, others, it can just irritate them until they wash themselves....

Offline 04carmen04

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2015, 09:25:18 AM »
I used to use them but it still happens so I stop using them! But is not only the sperm that couse the problem because when I thought it was infections I stop having sex with my partner thinking it was him who gave me what ever was happening to me but I still had the problem.