Author Topic: HELP!  (Read 576 times)

Offline Blue Rain

• View Profile
HELP!
« on: October 04, 2015, 07:48:12 AM »
Hey guys can you please help me out on here. Me and my best friend just got into a fight. it's been 4 months since we talked and we just made up and got back together. But the thing is I've been telling my dad what's been happening and he's beginning not to like her but today I want to do something with her but my mom wants to do something to but the only other option is to get my dad to drop me off but he doesn't like her. I don't know what to do I really don't wanna lose my best friend again but I don't want my stepdad to be mad please help I need advice
xoxo

Offline Diamond_infinate

• View Profile
Re: HELP!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 08:04:15 AM »
Exactly what happened to me. Me and my best friend for 5 years had a fight. Our first argument was first year of high school and while we were fighting I was telling my parents . Me and my bestie got back together 5 months later. My parents didn't let me be friends with her because of all the trouble she started. Then I told them that how much she meant to me and told them of how I've never had a friend like that then they slowly started to approve it took about 2 months for them to completely like her again and approve of me to hang out with her. Now we're even closer and we haven't had an argument since. As I learned is not to tell your parents anything unless it's serious to avoid these sorts of issues. My advice is just tell them how much she means to you and convince them slowly it will take time tho.. Hope I helped xx

Offline Nattyboo609

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 10:17:38 PM »
If your stepdad doesn't like her then he should be able to suck it up and deal with it like an adult. He shouldn't have any problems with you and your friends.

Offline Puppylover287

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2015, 10:22:39 PM »
I don't like taking to my dad dad about my friends Like for example my BFF came over a few times and my mom didn't say anything about her so I'm assuming she likes her and she invited me to her bday party and its at the movies and my dad said no because she thinks that "her house to good to invite people too" and my parents r against showing breats and wearing legging without a long shirt (by long shirt I mean one that covers ur butt) and my friend doesn't do that and my parentage don't like her for that reason u love my Parents and all but they.r just too quick to judge people