Author Topic: Getting a little rude  (Read 799 times)

Offline Elisabeth15797

• View Profile
Getting a little rude
« on: May 23, 2016, 03:41:27 AM »
Hi all!
I know it says I'm a newbie and all but I've actually been on here for years so I do know what I'm talking about by the way! I just want to say that I've noticed that some responses to questions are starting to sound quite rude. Young girls who do not know as much as others come onto this forum to ask questions and lent about their bodies and the way being a woman works and do not deserve to be shot down and called stupid. We were all there once, everyone has their own situation and so we can't comment on wether they're wrong or whatever. Our job on this app is to give guidance and support where necessary not to scorn young girls who just want some answers. Some questions that may seem stupid to you could be ones that keeps others up all night worrying, don't belittle their problems.

Offline Periodstuff

• View Profile
Re: Getting a little rude
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 07:36:40 AM »
Sure I agree but If you've been on here for years surely you know that the rude answers have also been happening for years. Best you can do is be one of those people who gives non judgemental answers. While I do agree that there are people on here that are rude to be honest some times no one else answers the question, they are at least giving a factual (and yes blunt/rude answer) but it's an answer. So bottom line rather than instructing others on their conduct (again if you've been on here for years you would've seen people make this same suggestion) you be a role model and answer questions in an informative and nonjudgmental way and stay here for the long haul and keep answering them.

Offline Elisabeth15797

• View Profile
Re: Getting a little rude
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 11:17:29 AM »
Get your point, I'm not instructing anyone I'm just reminding people that although some questions may sound idiotic to you the person asking could be really serious about it so belittling their problems could make things worse for them.