Poll

What would you choose ? Has any one ever watch that thriller, the other side of the door ? Well me and my work colleague got into a disagreement .. So at the start of the film this woman and her two children drive into a lake and it sinks and it's filling

One
0 (0%)
Two
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: What would you choose ????  (Read 255 times)

Offline XSaraX.BX

• View Profile
What would you choose ????
« on: July 14, 2016, 12:17:04 PM »
What would you choose

Offline XSaraX.BX

• View Profile
Re: What would you choose ????
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 12:17:25 PM »
What would you choose ? Has any one ever watch that thriller, the other side of the door ? Well me and my work colleague got into a disagreement .. So at the start of the film this woman and her two children drive into a lake and it sinks and it's filling up quickly but her little boys legs got stuck and she could not get him out .. Her little girl was there but she choose to try save her daughter which was able to get out quickly .. And then try go back in to get him there was no way she could get the boy out.. I thought what she did was something that I'd do but I wouldn't really know unless it happened .. The girls in work made me feel abit bad for my opinion .. What do you's think ? May be hard topic for some but I promise I don't mean any harm by it just a discussion ?

Offline belleCorgi01

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 01:49:37 AM »
Um ok?

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 01:49:37 AM »

Offline Horselover1202

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 06:50:24 AM »