Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 62674 times)

Offline Wifelife

• View Profile
TTC buddy
« on: July 31, 2016, 10:02:42 PM »
Looking for a TTC buddy to share all the crazy emotions with. This is our first month trying. Anyone else going through this currently?

Offline Cheyostergaard

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 12:00:05 AM »
We are to. I have the same crazy emotions! And it's our first month.

Offline Wifelife

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 12:48:00 AM »
Hiii!!! Yay someone else's first month too. Are you excited? I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Baby dust sent your way.

Offline Cheyostergaard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 01:55:36 AM »
Hi!! I'm excited and nervous as well! Same to you!!

Offline jkw1991

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 02:11:07 AM »
Hi ladies :)
I'm also in my first month of trying to conceive my 2nd. AF is actually due today but a no show at the moment. I took one of the 6 day early first response tests 3 days ago but it was negative. Have been told they are a waste of time though. So now I am trying to hold off a few more days before retesting :) best of luck to you both ! :)

Offline Wifelife

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 04:16:52 PM »
Hiiiii. Good luck. Has AF showed up yet? Have you taken anymore test? I've also heard that those test are a waste of money. I'm not sure what's going on with me, but my period is about 12 days away and today I have such bad cramps all of a sudden. Not to mention I have so much pressure in my lower abdomen that it is uncomfortable to bend over. Any idea what this could be? Good luck and baby dust to you.

Offline Cheyostergaard

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2016, 08:51:50 PM »
I unfortunately am not this month. But hoping for next month now. I had the same cramps 12 day before my period as well. And pressure. It might just be your mind playing tricks. Lol or your just cramping. Implantation cramping doesn't happen till 6 days before missed period that's what my dr said. :) good luck :)

Offline Wifelife

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2016, 10:16:49 PM »
In sorry to hear that. Hopefully next month. But remember it takes healthy couples up to 2 years to conceive so try not to get discouraged. Idk what's going on with me. Last month, I only had my period one day which was weird bc I have bad periods. I took a test and it said negative, but all of a sudden I'm having these horrible cramps. Hopefully they don't last long. 

Offline tdazy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2016, 12:24:05 AM »
Hi ladies!
I'm still here TTC for our first bub. My AF is actually now 8 days late and I still am too scared to take a test as don't want to be disappointed! Silly I know! But AF came really late last cycle so could be just the same thing.
When are u ladies due for AF?
T x

Offline Wifelife

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2016, 12:59:28 AM »
Girl I don't know how your holding off. I totally get it tho. I won't take a test until my missed period. But since your already 8 days late, I would be going crazy. I hope it's a good thing and af isn't coming. As for me, AF is due in 12 days. At least according to this app it is. Last month I had a really weird period and I've been cramping bad all day today. I'm not sure what is going on with me, but hopefully it's a good sign.

Offline Nkap

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2016, 10:50:34 AM »
Hi girls! Crashing this party! Tdazy are your cycles irregular? I usually know when my cycles are due because I can usually tell when I ovulate, so I just count ahead 12-14 days. Right now I believe I'm about that time frame away from AF. But that would make a really long cycle for me. Approx 39 days. Do you feel any symptoms? Really hope this is your month!

Offline Wifelife

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2016, 05:32:52 PM »
Hi Nkap, welcome. Wow that is a really long cycle. I just stared using this app but it seems like mine are 28-29 days. Wouldn't that be great if we all got pregnant around the same time?  I can't tell when I ovulate so I'm depending on this app to give me an idea of when that happens. Hopefully it's in the right ball park.

Offline Nkap

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2016, 05:59:38 PM »
I hear that this app is not very reliable for predicting ovulation. A lot of the girls on here use the Ovia app I believe. Do you use ovulation kits? I do not, but might do it next cycle to be sure I'm ovulating when I think I am.

That would be very cool if we all got pregnant together! 

Offline Wifelife

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2016, 06:18:38 PM »
Yea that's what I heard as well. I'm hoping as long as I'm consistent around the time that'll I catch it at the right time and get pregnant. Maybe I'll download that other app too. I don't use the ovulation kits yet, but will if it doesn't happen soon. With me personally, I'm trying not to put to much pressure on it bc I don't want it to drive me crazy and let me down when I don't see that BFP. But I might end up using them in a few months.

Offline Nkap

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2016, 08:55:30 PM »
Yes, deff don't put too much pressure on yourself. It only works against us!