Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 55552 times)

Offline Wifelife

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2016, 10:54:58 PM »
I downloaded the ovia app and it says today is my last day in my fertile window. This app said it ended two days ago. Husband works nights, but if he's not too tired I might try to get an extra night in. Haha
How long have you been TTC?

Offline Nkap

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2016, 11:48:58 PM »
Haha see! We could never be too sure! This is my 5th month trying.

Offline Wifelife

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2016, 12:07:51 AM »
Yea you never know. It's so hard when he works nights though. He's so tired when he gets home. Sending lots of baby dust your way. I really hope it's almost time for you. :)

Offline Morgancrystal47

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2016, 12:31:50 AM »
Hi guys!!! I'm new to this app and was wondering if anyone has the same symptoms... I honestly don't think I'm pregnant. But I've been dizzy for 3 days straight and today I had bad diarrhea.. I don't start my period till The 9th.. My cycle is usually 27-28 days.. I did ovulate on the 24th but we didn't have sex. I mean that whole week... From the 19th to the 25th! Do you think the prenatal pills could play a part in this?

Offline Nkap

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2016, 12:49:51 AM »
Thanks wifelife! Hope so too! Hat really stinks that he gets home so late :/ maybe you could try mornings? Whatever works!

And Morgan, it seems unlikely that you would be pregnant, as your fertile window is about 5 days. The days leading up to your ovulation day. If you didn't have sex for 5 days prior to ovulating, I couldn't see how that would work. Prenatal vitamins could play a part.. Honestly not sure :/

Offline Sydneyls

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2016, 11:12:42 AM »
Jkw1991- just wanted to tell you that I had tested 3 days before my expected period, got a BFN, tested the day before got a faint positive, and now I am 8 weeks 3days pregnant :)

Offline Wifelife

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2016, 03:02:39 PM »
Nkap, ok I just had something weird happen. Remember on the 2nd of August I had really bad cramping and pressure? Well TMI, I'm sorry, but today when I wiped my discharge had brown blood in it. Just a small amount so I looked in the toilet and there was also a dime size amount of brown substance on my discharge. I am 10 days away from my period. Do you think this could be implantation? I thought it was still too early for that, but I did have a very weird and short period last month so maybe I ovulated earlier then expected?

Morgan, I don't think your pregnant, but you never know. I would most likely think it has to do with the prenatal vitamins.

Sydney, congrats!!! How exciting. :)

Offline Nkap

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2016, 03:21:49 PM »
Wifelife... Hmm maybe you ovulated later than you thought and your cramping and pressure could have been ovulation cramping? I always feel bloated along with twinging pain in either my left or right side, depending where I'm ovulating from.

Also, if your period was weird last month you really wouldn't know exactly where you are in this Cycle.

If you are sure of when you ovulated, I still don't think it could be inplantation bleeding becase that would t happen until 6-12 DPO and usually toward the latter end.

People can spot during their cycle so maybe your body is just thrown off a bit. Keep us posted on any further info.

Offline Wifelife

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2016, 04:16:36 PM »
Nkap, your right? My body is probably just acting strange bc it's thrown off due to a weird period last month. I had my period on the right day last month, but it was very light and only 3 days rather then 5. Who knows. Only time will tell. :) Thank you for getting back to me. It's nice knowing there are people I can ask my questions to since no one else knows we are TTC. :)

Offline Nkap

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2016, 10:21:32 PM »
Wifelife, you're welcome! That's why I joined this forum, hoping I had people to reach out to. Glad to know I'm of some assistance! Haha. Time will tell, so just continue to be patient with your body. Keep me updated!

Offline Knzault

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2016, 10:33:05 PM »
Hey ladies, my name is Kenzie. My husband and I are currently on our first month TTC. I've never been on birth control. I've also never really been good at tracking my cycle. But I think I have been fairly regular. I tracked AF on this app last month, and now according to this it says I'm 2 days late. Should I test in the morning or wait? I'm 2 weeks and 4 days since my estimated ovulation.

Offline Wifelife

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2016, 10:59:21 PM »
Nkap, I most definitely will. Thank you. I'm new to all of this so I feel like I have so many weird questions that pop up. Haha. Keep me updated about you too.

Offline Wifelife

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2016, 11:01:00 PM »
Kenszault, I would go ahead and test. You very well could be pregnant. If you get a BFN I'd wait a few more days and if AF still doesn't show I'd test again. Hope this helps.

Offline Nkap

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2016, 01:04:50 PM »
Kenzault.. This app is can be very off as it's sets to a 28 day cycle which you could adjust to your cycles. However you're unsure of your cycles. Right now this app for me says 2 days late as well but judging by when I think I ovulated (and my cycles varying every month) I know that I have at least another 8-12 days until expected AF. I would wait a week and then test. But you know your body best!! Good luck!

Offline Nkap

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2016, 01:05:31 PM »
Wifelife.. Ask all the questions you want! I'll try to help based on my own experience ttc and hope that I'm helpful. Haha