Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 63200 times)

Offline Wifelife

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2016, 02:16:33 AM »
How is everything going for everyone?

I think I may be out of the running this month. My period is 6 days away and I have had no CM today or yesterday. I've read that being dry down there is a sign of your period and that you didn't get pregnant. I'll know for sure in a week or so.

Offline Nkap

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2016, 06:02:58 AM »
Wifelife,

Don't count yourself out! I've had plenty of months where I had cm leading up to AF and still got AF. It all depends on you're body. Not everyone experiences the same thing. Stay positive!

Offline Wifelife

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2016, 01:46:11 PM »
Thank you Nkap. How is everything with you?

Offline Nkap

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2016, 01:51:39 PM »
Everything is good, thanks for asking! Think I have 4 or 5 days left until AF. So far my breasts have been very achy at night, and fuller. I have some sensations in my uterus, and that's about it. I don't ever count any of my symptoms as being much of anything because I've had these all before haha. So time will tell. Just going to continue not stressing about it.

Offline Wifelife

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2016, 02:18:31 PM »
That is a good idea. It's a good approach. I'm doing the same. Trying not to worry about it and just wait it out. Looks like AF is expected around the same time for us both. So far I only feel a dull ache off and on in my pelvis and I'm extremely tired, but I also had a weekend out of town so that could be why.

Offline Nkap

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2016, 02:27:02 PM »
Oh yay a cycle buddy! Haha.

Offline Wifelife

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2016, 05:32:15 PM »
Yay! :)
Nkap, how old are you and where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

Offline Mrs.singletary161

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2016, 05:47:19 PM »
Hi everyone me and my husband are TTC this month my period was on the 28th of July and ended August 2nd my husband is away at training for the Marine corps we had intercourse all week and including up to my ovulation I am supposed to be  ovulating tomorrow. I know that if you keep thinking about it your mind will play tricks on you. So I'm hoping for a BFP in 2-3 weeks. My husband left yesterday morning but we had intercourse the night before he left that morning. I was wondering how high the chances were for us.

Offline Nkap

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2016, 06:39:30 PM »
I'm 28 from New Jersey. How about you?

Offline Nkap

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2016, 06:43:57 PM »
Welcome MrsS! How long have you been ttc? Your chances seem great if you know that you in fact ovulate tomorrow. How do you track ovulation? Sending luck your way for your BFP!

Offline Wifelife

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2016, 07:10:46 PM »
New Jersey huh? I would love to visit there some day. I'm 29 from California. :)

Hi MrsS and welcome. I think you have a very good chance. I am on my 1st month TTC as well. I am now 5-6 days away from AF and I'm hoping she doesn't come. We will see what happens.

Offline Nkap

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2016, 07:14:54 PM »
Love California!! Lucky you!

Offline Wifelife

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2016, 07:30:35 PM »
I love it here too, but I really want out now. Now that I'm married and we are trying for children, I really want to move out of state. I would love to live in the country and just have a slower paced lifestyle. But looks like we will be staying in Cali, bc my husband has a great job here that he can't pass up just to move. It's not worth it.

I know I'm still 5 days from my period, but I want so bad to test just for the heck of it. Haha. Fighting the urge.

Offline Nkap

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2016, 07:36:30 PM »
If you think it's fast paced there then you would hate it here! Haha. But I totally understand.

And don't test! Fight the urge! It just sets you up for disappointment. Most people don't even implant until 2 days before their missed period, hence the negative tests. You can do it! We will test together if AF doesn't show hahah.

Offline Wifelife

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2016, 07:46:20 PM »
I love fast paced for vacation. I use to want to live in a big city. Now that I'm getting older, I would love to live in a small town with lots of trees and just live a peaceful life. Funny how things change. Haha

Your so right. I have to hold off. Husband is convinced I am, but I don't. Haha. I'm so glad we haven't become obsessed though. Just having fun with it. :) yes we can do it together if AF doesn't show for us. :)