Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 63608 times)

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #3300 on: August 06, 2018, 06:58:10 AM »
when is your period due?

Offline JustPeachy

• View Profile
« Reply #3301 on: August 06, 2018, 09:15:00 AM »
Hi, ladies, thank you for bday wishes for Sadie. Her party was a good time. We had a big meal and cake and ice cream and had a great time visiting with our neighbors and family who came. Sadie wasn't sure about some of the process like opening presents, but big brother was happy to step in and give her a hand. Lol.
Chantelle, I hope the treatments you went through will help you, and you will be able to conceive soon.
Dutchie, fingers crossed for you. You've been trying for so long! I hope it will be your turn very soon.
Settledgirl, why test so early? You could get a negative 10 dpo and actually end up pregnant a few days later. I feel like you may be setting yourself up for extra disappointment by testing so early. The new symptoms you're having could be AF coming on or could possibly be implantation if you end up being pregnant, but it's something you'll have to wait and see.
Ria, definitely a good idea to go see the dr and get your health in order. You want to make sure you're healthy to support a pregnancy.

Offline Dutchie73

• View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: August 07, 2018, 05:29:36 AM »
Thanks just peachy, it’s been a long journey and feel like I’m now the longest everyone seems to have gott n their bfp and bubs and I’m still in the waiting game.    Trying to stay positive hun.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: August 07, 2018, 06:24:01 AM »
Dutchie, I also hope you get you bfp! All my fingers and toes are crossed for you!

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: August 07, 2018, 09:13:40 AM »
Completely agree Peachy I’m going to try getting a appointment tomorrow so my partner can be with me and hopefully will be before clinic so we can let them know too.

Dutchie, I know how you feel and it is hard but we just have to think of our little bubs at the end of it.

Offline Dutchie73

• View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: August 08, 2018, 12:51:31 AM »
I know Ria but I’m thinking it may never happen

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3306 on: August 08, 2018, 01:46:27 AM »
It will Dutchie believe me I have gave up and cried many times over the past three years. My and my partner even discussed surrogacy and adoption. We even said if we buy our house (around Christmas) and I was still not pregnant we would start filling in forms to adopt. But today we sign all documents to say we are happy to go forward with ivf and this is the most hope I’ve had in a long time. Just keep going and one day you will get there. Like I said my auntie and uncle tried for 12 years or something and my cousin who was told at 15 she could never have kids fell pregnant at 19 and then again 2 years later. Just relax

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3307 on: August 08, 2018, 05:01:11 AM »
Anyone had problem with a first response I keep just getting bright while lines I get excited and then it’s jusg bright white :(

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3308 on: August 08, 2018, 06:53:18 AM »
That sounds odd. I would try different brand.

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: August 08, 2018, 01:41:11 PM »
Definitely agree To change brands I tend to use Tesco’s own and only ever had two duds (didn’t work).
So clinic went well today we talked through everything and signed all forms needed. The doctor was really nice and made sure he explained everything and made us feel comfortable. We made an appointment for 29th which is when we will be shown how to do the injections but if I start my period before that they will try fit us in so we can start early. We also have our prescriptions ready for everything needed. He also said if my cycle hasn’t restarted before 29th I can have medication to help but knowing my look I will come on tonight just to be awkward. Something I found surprise too was we were awarded 3 rounds but that is 3 egg retrieval’s, if I have a few good embryos that can be frozen we can have them implanted and it counts as the same round of treatment

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3310 on: August 08, 2018, 02:07:02 PM »
That’s great news! I got my opks today, will start testing tomorrow!

Offline Dutchie73

• View Profile
« Reply #3311 on: August 09, 2018, 12:19:20 AM »
At arrived again.  One good thing she arrives on time

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3312 on: August 09, 2018, 12:34:03 AM »
Oh Dutchie, my heart breaks for you... :-(

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3313 on: August 09, 2018, 01:06:09 AM »
Feel for you Dutchie.
I am still waiting for my Af as soon as it arrives I can start treatment so back on my pre pregnancy vitamins and eating lots of veg and having vitamin C tablets to try help induce my period. Also going to walk too and from work today all weekend and do as much excercise as I can. Hopefully it comes soon.

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3314 on: August 09, 2018, 03:48:46 AM »
All fingers crossed for you ria! Wishing you lots of baby dust! And I’m waiting for AF today I’m 14dpo today and still nothing and negatives in strips xx