Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 79112 times)

Offline Mrs.singletary161

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #3345 on: August 16, 2018, 05:27:22 PM »
Hey ladies I hope everyone is doing well!! My babygirl just turned a year old 6 days ago! She has gotten so big me and hubby are getting divorced sadly but it’s better for her that we do cause we’re to toxic relationship wise so we’re better off as friends. But other than that everything is going well for me!

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3346 on: August 17, 2018, 12:21:27 AM »
Happy birthday to your daughter Mrs S! Sorry to hear about the divorce.

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3347 on: August 19, 2018, 01:24:06 AM »
Mrs Singletary hope your LO had a great first birthday and sorry to hear about the divorce.
How you doing Angela?
How is everyone?
I’m still getting a lot of pain which nothing will take away. But on the bright side 10 days to go till everything starts

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #3347 on: August 19, 2018, 01:24:06 AM »

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3348 on: August 19, 2018, 03:33:23 AM »
I’m ok but my uti is back! It’s not very strong so i don’t want to start antibiotics just yet and gonna try some natural remedies. Can’t buy the sachets that help with symptoms as they say can’t take when pregnant. And considering i am in my tww i don’t want to risk it!

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3349 on: August 19, 2018, 04:30:43 AM »
Hey Angela, glad your okay. Think I might have a UTI starting as drinking a lot more but just can’t pee much. Cranberry juice is good for it but can make your urine red so watch out for it. Not sure about the sachets.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3350 on: August 19, 2018, 06:52:19 AM »
Just need to drink lots of water. Cranberry without sugar and c vitamin is good. You can buy sachets with powder that you mix with water and they are great for relieving symptoms but on the packaging says can’t use when pregnant. I already had one pack when it first started but now i don’t want to risk it again.

Symptom wise not much is happening. I am exhausted pretty much all the time and i got lower back pain and sometimes bad cramps but i am not reading into that. I also had this warm/burning feeling where my pubic bone is and i only had it when i was last pregnant around the same dpo but it’s gone now and i don’t want to symptom spot.

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3351 on: August 19, 2018, 07:25:42 AM »
I know what you mean. I’m going to get some cranberry juice when I finish work. My pains are easing today so hopefully my AF will show up soon. Currently cd 64 don’t know if I should test again or wait till clinic on 29th. Not many symptoms other then tiredness and hungry constantly.

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3352 on: August 19, 2018, 09:03:11 AM »
Hey ladies, sorry mrs s for your divorce. But toxic relationships are a toxic life.

Happy bday to your daughter too.

Offline Wifelife

• View Profile
« Reply #3353 on: August 20, 2018, 11:47:48 PM »
Hi ladies, sorry I’m never in here anymore. Being a twin mom is no joke. I’m constantly busy doing something for one of the babies. I never get a chance to just relax. The twins are doing great. They are about to be 4 months old now. They are starting to smile and coo and are such happy babies. I have included pics for you guys to see. Hope everyone is doing well. Xoxo

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3354 on: August 21, 2018, 12:44:00 AM »
Wifelife, they are so adorable! Glad sll is well!

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3355 on: August 21, 2018, 01:46:52 AM »
Omg wifelife they are absolutely beautiful. Glad that you are all healthy and well, hopefully you will find a bit more time to relax.

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3356 on: August 21, 2018, 09:47:20 AM »
They are soooooo cute!!! We were wondering about you and the twins.

How can I post a pic?? I have never been able to do that!

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3357 on: August 21, 2018, 10:09:44 AM »
Missdyan when you got have to type reply scrol a bit further and it shou say attachments and other options click that and then choose file.

Getting so nervous now guys not long till clinic appointment. Still no Af but pains are a lot less at the minute. It’s like my body has had itself a period but double the pain and no blood. That’s the only way I can explain what has been happen the past week. Anyway yesterday I started to look up hyper stimulating and it sounds horrible have any of you had any experience of it or know anyone that has? From looking at the symptoms I feel like that was what I was experiencing during taking clomid but not sure. Why does anything you search on google always say there is a chance of death too like I’m not scared enough and it’s not hard enough to have a baby. Sorry for the rant.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3358 on: August 21, 2018, 10:33:35 AM »
Missdyan, when you click on quick reply there is a preview button at the bottom click on that and then you will see an option to add pictures. They can’t be big in size though

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3359 on: August 22, 2018, 04:36:43 AM »