Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 55593 times)

Online Settledgirl

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #3525 on: September 19, 2018, 07:01:05 AM »
I went back into A&E last night I have a early scan on Sunday xx

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3526 on: September 19, 2018, 07:07:22 AM »
That’s good that you managed to organise one. My fingers are crossed for you. Let us know how you get on!

Online Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3527 on: September 19, 2018, 08:20:51 AM »
Thank you Angela.
This is more stressful then I ever imagined it to be honestly I don’t know how women cope all over the world. I’m so glad I have other women to talk too xx

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3528 on: September 20, 2018, 04:16:29 AM »
Hi Ria. I am so sorry you feel this way. I agree with Angela. Traveling it’s a good way to clear your mind up and feel better.

I was just wondering, is it better to go back to the pill just for your body to go back to normals? Is it better to let your body detox from any treatment, heal if it needs to and then try again?

I had to be one year off minera for me to start trying getting pregnant. Some women get pregnant right away but for me was over 12 months. I change my diet, I got off any painkillers or whatever if didn’t feel well, drank only water, off sugar and refined flour, no procesed anything, no alcohol, and of course full sports. And it helped me to prepare my body for pregnancy. I remember those days I wouldn’t even eat chocolate. All was super healthy I was in my best shape ever, I had abs and strong muscles on my legs.

And all helped during my pregnancy. I lost a lot of muscle but had a very healthy pregnancy.

Have you considered going natural?

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3529 on: September 20, 2018, 12:16:13 PM »
Hi guys,
No idea what I’m doing right now. Honestly I just feel so emotional. I had a bleed again last night but then back to very light spotting today. My partner says just wait and see what happens. I have orders my diet book to go back on that and going to start back swimming next week. I’m honestly not sure what to do. Traveling is not an option at the moment as we are saving for a house and my partner isn’t a fan of being away from home too long. I have decided to definitely go back to uni to do teacher training and take my mind of things. It’s been over three year and I’m just struggling with a lot of people falling pregnant around me. It’s the same as people on my ivf groups that are being induced on to period and getting to start but my clinic won’t help me. I just feel like it’s not happening for me I have tried everything now, I lost weight to the point I ended up going underweight, I used to cycle over 100 miles a week, I now have put weight back on but I eat healthy and do a lot of walking and take my vitamins and I am slowly loosing weight again. We tried naturally to have a baby for 2 and half years but didn’t work tried clomid and that’s messed my body up even more. Even my friend has said it feels like the clinic are saying one thing and doing another. I just feel useless and exhausted. For now im going to concentrate on work and saving for a house.

Offline NessCoco

• View Profile
« Reply #3530 on: September 20, 2018, 08:06:45 PM »
Hey ladies,
I’m pretty healthy woman,steady normal period every month. Haven’t been on bc for a year already.
My last period was 8/20/18 lasts 6 days, I have 22/23 day cycles. I had unprotected sex 9/7 next period was due 9/11! Didn’t show until 9/17 it was very light only been using about 2/3 pads a day(changing it for hygein).last 2 days it’s been only when I wipe that there’s a small amount of blood. Is it possible I could be pregnant? I was thinking of taking test tomorrow just to be cautious yk.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3531 on: September 21, 2018, 01:05:50 AM »
Do you track your ovulation at all? Your cycles seem quite short and that could be an issue depending on when you ovulate.

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3532 on: September 21, 2018, 01:47:55 PM »
Do a test and keep us posted.

Online Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3533 on: September 21, 2018, 07:38:43 PM »
Another rush in A&E tonight I’m in the process of a miscarriage:( confirmed by bloods and examination. I’m going here for a while as I’m truly heartbroken I wish you ladies all th best of luck and love you all xx

Online Mahw22

• View Profile
« Reply #3534 on: September 21, 2018, 08:44:46 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that Settledgirl :( mc is painful both physically and emotionally. Best wishes to you as you recover <3

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3535 on: September 22, 2018, 02:18:39 AM »
Settledgirl, my heart breaks for you. You take your time and come back when you are ready. Only time will help to heal xx

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3536 on: September 23, 2018, 05:22:12 AM »
:(

Online Mahw22

• View Profile
« Reply #3537 on: September 23, 2018, 11:09:12 AM »
Well I'm at CD1. I knew I was out this month. It feels like it's getting harder and harder each month to stay positive. I'm so impatient and already tired of trying and I'm only going on 4 months. Who all are still actively trying?

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3538 on: September 23, 2018, 12:51:13 PM »
There are few who are still trying here but haven’t heard from them in a while! But all pf them have been trying for a while. Then there are some of us who obviously are not trying but then again most of us had fairly long journey! All you can do is stay positive, be healthy and have regular sex and then it will all happen for you!

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3539 on: September 24, 2018, 12:38:53 AM »
Hi guys. I am still actively trying sort off. Have no idea what my body is doing as still no AF and is cd 100now. I am thinking it may be due to my infection even though they say it’s not. I haven’t took antibiotics yet as haven’t had the time to go and pick up the perscription so I will get it later on today. My MIL went to see a Phsychic on Saturday who said we are going to have a baby boy but when we’re not expecting it. She knew about my mc and my problems with my ovaries so it’s giving me a bit of hope. We have missed the opening to start ivf with our clinic having a black out period so we are going to be waiting till the end of October at the earliest for us to start. At the moment I’m just taking every shift I can at work to keep me going and to add to our savings. How is everyone else