Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 88645 times)

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #3660 on: October 14, 2018, 12:45:03 PM »
Il try there ria thank you! sounds perfect xxx

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3661 on: October 14, 2018, 12:50:07 PM »
It is unlawful dismissal Settledgirl so it would be impossible not to win! Asking is not gonna hurt anyway. But it’s up to you to check. I personally would.

If you stop bleeding and then start again it could be your period but not necessarily. It will all depend on hcg level. Once you do stop bleeding you can start looking out for ovulation signs. It took me 6w to get my period from the second procedure i had done in hospital but i didn’t need chemo. And it took me nearly 4 months to get my hcg levels to negative.

Offline Mahw22

• View Profile
« Reply #3662 on: October 14, 2018, 01:01:41 PM »
I can't believe you were treated like that Settledgirl! No job should hold money over a persons health. I hope you find a better place to work.

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #3662 on: October 14, 2018, 01:01:41 PM »

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3663 on: October 14, 2018, 01:02:52 PM »
https://www.maternityaction.org.uk/advice-2/mums-dads-scenarios/miscarriage-stillbirth-and-neonatal-death-rights-to-time-off-and-pay-for-parents/ Read this link Settledgirl. You don’t even need to prove unfair dismissal due to pregnancy related issues as it is automatically unlawful.

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3664 on: October 14, 2018, 04:51:32 PM »
They didn’t dismiss me. I handed my notice in, basically the last day i went to work I was in hospital the night before till 4 in the morning, and I said I couldn’t go in but no one could get in to cover me so I had to go in, I was bleeding all day and having bad pain, and I was ringing both area managers all day and I heard nothing off any of them and in the end I snapped and closed the shop and left and went to hospital. Since that day I haven’t been back but Iv heard nothing off any of them but my other manager had been in contact with them and they wasn’t intrested wanted to know when I shut and that was all. And it really upset me it hurt me as a person because Iv worked so much over time and loan traded for that company. I loan traded when pregnant and that’s illegal for a start. So I took my notice in and they didn’t try and save me nothing just said my vancancy will be up Monday. Iv have no communication off any of them so mad

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3665 on: October 14, 2018, 04:58:32 PM »
When you give a notice in such a situation it is still unlawful dismissal as you had no choice but to leave. The treatment you had whilst employed was also unlawful. Part of my work is to study law and you got a legitimate case here but its up to you to deal with it. I personally wouldn’t let anyone to treat me like this and i would make sure that no one gets treated the same way going forward as it will repeat. I just let you know of the facts. I am sorry this happened to you but you need to know that this can be dealt with.

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3666 on: October 14, 2018, 05:52:31 PM »
No it’s okay I appreciate the help! And well I was going to join union and put a grievance in .. but when I thought about I feel like nothing could be done. And it’s a huge world wide big brand name company to go against to get anything out of them how would I go about putting one in if I did? And would it still stand with me putting my notice in I’m in my 4 week notice period now xxx

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3667 on: October 15, 2018, 01:14:11 AM »
You have two ways to do it is contact the union but if your not already with them some may not help with anything before the time of you joining. The other way would be go to citizens advise and they will help. They way they have treated you is completely wrong and they have not gave their duty of care to you. If you call in sick or anything like that they can’t say no without good reason such as if they know your lying (when people post pictures of a night out then try to call in sick when hungover). It will still stand with your notice and citizens advice will talk you through everything. I had unfair dismissal a few years back as I was dismissed because I wouldn’t take a job that wasn’t the role I was hired for and because I couldn’t finish the work I was given as an apprentice and they hadn’t got me a tutor. I ended up being paid for a two week notice period and got the extra for the months I had worked there on apprentices wages when I wasn’t on a apprenticeship. The company I worked for wasn’t huge but was a charity and my boss had a OBE I didn’t think I stood a chance but I got there. Even if they say no it’s worth a try as that’s the worse that could happen.

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3668 on: October 15, 2018, 01:42:36 AM »
It really doesn’t matter how big is a company because when there is unfair treatment and dismissal related to sex, pregnancy/mc, race it is unlawful and they don’t stand much chance. Citizens advice is the best place i think to go to atm and their help is free. You really don’t have anything more to lose if you ask for their advice.

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3669 on: October 15, 2018, 10:50:47 AM »
I have miscarried.

Offline Mahw22

• View Profile
« Reply #3670 on: October 15, 2018, 12:06:55 PM »
Oh no! Angela I'm so sorry :(

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3671 on: October 15, 2018, 04:43:51 PM »
I am so sorry Angela! I really really am so sorry! I know no words will take the pain away... I’m so sorry no one deserves it. I wish I could hug you :( xxx

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3672 on: October 15, 2018, 11:46:20 PM »
Thank you both. I really thought we gonna make it this time. So naive... :-(

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3673 on: October 16, 2018, 01:56:13 AM »

I don’t know what to say Angela. I’m so sorry for your loss. However when I look at your scan some time ago I noticed how small the sack was. I have seen millions of scans cuz I always hang around my friend and I noticed also the rim of the sack was a bit odd.
When I was pregnant the first time looked like that but quite smaller and ended in a Mc.

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3674 on: October 16, 2018, 02:20:56 AM »
Missdyan, I am sorry, but this really isn’t something i need to hear right now especially from someone who is not a medical professional...