Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 58828 times)

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #3675 on: October 16, 2018, 03:39:33 AM »
I am so so sorry to hear this Angela. Mc is horrible but to go through it again is hard and I wish there was something I could say to help but unfortunately no one can. I know it will be too soon and you need time to get through this but maybe consider the NK cell test or ask at the hospital about it. Sorry again.

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3676 on: October 16, 2018, 08:15:10 AM »
I am so sorry again Angela, i know nothing will help make this better. But if you need someone to connect to I’m always here just to listen you’ve been so amazing with me so I want to help all I can possible. I’m so sorry again xxx

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3677 on: October 16, 2018, 09:17:14 AM »
Thank you. I am currently in hospital as I opted for medical management. I have been given pills and now i just have to wait for nature to take its course. We did look into genetic testing privately but there was an issue with testing for molar pregnancy and further follow up if it did come back positive. Finding out if it is another molar is a bit more important than to find any other reason so we are not gonna have genetic testing done privately. We are however gonna go privately to check ourselves out to rule out anything sinister.

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3678 on: October 16, 2018, 10:06:51 AM »
I agree finding out if it’s molar definitely should be the first step. Look at this link and it’s similar in a way to your story. Whenever they tried she got pregnant quickly but had 4 mcs out of 6 pregnancies. It was down to NK cells for some it stops the embryo sticking and other it happens later. I wouldn’t say it would be anything wrong with your partner if everything was fine during the scan it’s most likely to do with carrying or the genetics of the baby.  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1343115/TV-star-Sally-Meen-The-killer-cells-robbed-babies.html

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3679 on: October 16, 2018, 10:08:30 AM »
Obviously I’m not a doctor and I don’t know that this is what could be wrong with you but it is something I have been researching a lot of at the minute as I’d never heard of it till a few weeks ago. Even if you don’t want the testing done may be worth asking one of the doctors at the hospital if it’s a possibility.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3680 on: October 16, 2018, 10:24:37 AM »
The only testing that is done is for molar pregnancy nothing else until third mc unless you have private route which even though we could pay for wasn’t the right option. We can howerer test ourselves and that’s what genetics department recommended here but since we want answers as soon as possible we have to go private route which we will do. I am sure there we will discuss all the potential tests that could be done including that.

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3681 on: October 16, 2018, 12:08:32 PM »
Angela I think for now you need to rest up, and get through this first and then take the next steps. Because bless you you’ve been through so much and I truly feel for you I never knew how hard something like just getting pregnant could be for all us women. I just truly wish in end the end we all get there in the end as no one deserves to be without what they truly want xxx

Offline A93

• View Profile
« Reply #3682 on: October 16, 2018, 01:34:03 PM »
Missdyan I wouldn’t worry about your baby not sitting up yet. My baby is still weak and can’t sit on his own without any support. But do try to sit your baby up with support for few mins every day/every hour. That will help strengthen his back.

My niece (she’s one month older than my son) started sitting on her own since she was 11weeks. I guess every baby is different, they learn differently xx
Ayy’Chy

Offline A93

• View Profile
« Reply #3683 on: October 16, 2018, 01:37:38 PM »
Angela!! Am ever so sorry for your loss!!! :’( I seriously can’t imagine what you’re going through but i just wish you all the best! So so so sorry :( i know no words will ever take your pain away. Was this another mmc? i hope this wasn’t another molar pregnancy:’(

No women deserves this at all :(
I WISH YOU and SETTLEDGIRL BECOME PREGNANT AGAIN REAL FAST!

Sending you both and those of you still ttc positive vibes and wishes xxx
Ayy’Chy

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3684 on: October 16, 2018, 02:08:25 PM »
Awwww bless you A93 that’s so lovely of you. Fingers crossed for both of us for the future. I know I’m not able to start ttc again till next April because of the shots I had to have but fingers crossed we will get are baby’s one day as no one deserves this no one! Xxxx

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3685 on: October 16, 2018, 02:33:49 PM »
I delivered my Angel about 4m. We got to hold him/her and have our moment.

I have been having a problem with delivering my placenta though. I still haven’t passed it and they gave me extra dose and it is still not happening. I am still at hospital but i really don’t want to stay overnight so i might just go home.

Thanks A93. Yes it does look like mmc but don’t know about molar. But from what I have seen right now it is unlikely.

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3686 on: October 16, 2018, 03:13:31 PM »
Yeah your right Angela, I’m really sorry for the comment. Is this considered a second time in a row even 12 months passed since your last pregnancy?

Do you care to share how it happened? Cuz you were find the same night you Mc.

my Gf told me about this test she was gonna do to me if I had another Mc. They take cells from both parents and technically make a baby but to see if the cell were incompatible thus caused Mc.

Do you have that available there?
Will you keep with further tests?

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3687 on: October 17, 2018, 06:38:54 AM »
It hasn’t been 12m since last mc Missdyan and it’s consecutive, I haven’t had a live birth so if next one is a mc again the doctors will step in. I am not sure I understand your questioned about how it happened? What exactly how happened? And yes, I am looking into private fertility clinics to see what tests can be offerred to us to rule out some things.

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3688 on: October 17, 2018, 07:07:11 AM »
How l The mc Happened. You haven’t reported anything I think. You were fine. No bleeding or so? Pain and suddenly you posted it. That’s all.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3689 on: October 17, 2018, 07:46:11 AM »
I had spotting for over 2 weeks which slightly started to turn into a bleeding. I did mention spotting and that i had bleeds here but i have also been examined and there was no cause seen to eye why it was happening. But yes, I never had concerning pain. I have had regular scans which were fine. I had another scan on monday which showed that baby stopped growing last friday. So it was missed again and caught soon only because of regular scans. This is why normally clinics don’t scan you straight away if you started bleeding if you just had a scan because these things sometimes take longer time and just can’t be seen to an eye unless you leave at least a week inbetween. Also it couldn’t be prevented.