Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 59126 times)

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #3765 on: November 06, 2018, 12:56:04 AM »
Glad to hear that you started injections! Are you doing them yourself?

Settledgirl, you could always make a note of this bleed and see if it repeats in 28 days or so?

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3766 on: November 06, 2018, 01:32:22 AM »
I agree with Angela still track the bleed, settled girl. Or ask when your at the hospital if they can check your bloods to see if it’s a period.

Hi Angela, yeah my partner was going to do them and was here but he was too scared to do it. It’s wasnt too bad it bled a little but there is a girl in one of my Facebook groups who also started last night and hers did too so think it’s normal. Now to just keep going and see what happens Friday xx

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3767 on: November 06, 2018, 02:06:02 AM »
I hate needles so don’t know if could do it myself!

So it has been 3w since medical management and i had to do pregnancy test. It still shows up positive so will have to ring hospital again and i imagine i will need another scan..

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3768 on: November 06, 2018, 04:26:20 AM »
Ah it’s not great that this is being dragged out for you angela. Hopefully won’t be long time back on negative.

I used to be scared of needles till I started at the clinic but then I’ve had regular bloods took for two years now. I was scared but it was okay tbh I’ve got no bruise either which is good. I think it’s just not knowing that’s scary and I did pull it out when I first put it in cause I was scared but just took a breathe and went again. Tbh at this point I would do anything to have a baby and when I have that in mind the needles seem easy.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3769 on: November 06, 2018, 05:16:52 AM »
I wouldn’t mind someone else stab me with needle I just couldn’t do it myself!

I will be going to hospital later on today so will see what they gonna do/say. It was only a faint line so can’t be too high!

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3770 on: November 06, 2018, 03:22:27 PM »
How was hospital Settledgirl? I went in today too. Took 3.5 hrs of waiting and 4 attempts to get a blood test!

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3771 on: November 06, 2018, 03:46:32 PM »
Hello! Well finally after 2 months! I have a HCG results of 0! So I have now been discharged as of today from the hospital they said next time I’m pregnant i start having bloods from 6 weeks onwards. So fingers crossed i can’t start trying now till April 8th.. that will mean it’s been a whole 6 months! I’m just worried it will happen again! I know I shouldn’t be thinking like that ... it’s just really hard not too I’m just so scared. Xxxx

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3772 on: November 06, 2018, 05:19:45 PM »
Congratulations! It is still quite fresh. Give few more months and you will feel better about ttc. Of course you will still worry but all that stress that you have experienced now will fade away slightly. Having regular bloods is reassuring, you don’t get that after other type of mc!

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3773 on: November 07, 2018, 02:39:29 AM »
My hospital rung me at 11:30 at night to say that my bloods were at 6. I didn’t even realise what was going on as i was asleep! Don’t know why hpt came back positive but never mind. Negative is 5 and under, i am nearly there and no need for a scan really. Just said to tests again in 2 weeks just to make sure!

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3774 on: November 08, 2018, 02:55:26 PM »
Hey guys how is everyone doing?
Last nights injection hurt whilst doing it and really stung after which it hadn’t in the says before. Then today I have been getting bad pains, my stomach is bloated to a point I was asked if I was pregnant. To top it off I’m on a 9 hour shift which is really not great. I’m at the clinic tomorrow so trying to hold off but I’m scared I am already over stimulating and if I am I still have a while to go so it’s only going to get worse.
It’s horrible just not know what’s going on with my own body. The information booklet says to seek medical attention if bloated bad but doesn’t have bleeding as a side effect and my period is getting heavier. People I ask seem to think the bleeding is normal but if it is why is it not listed as a side effect. I’m driving myself crazy at the minute I’m so scared that something will go wrong and I won’t be able to continue or it won’t work xxx

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3775 on: November 08, 2018, 03:30:45 PM »
What exactly the injections are meant for? And what do doctors want to see tomorrow? What sort of result?

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3776 on: November 09, 2018, 01:29:51 AM »
Hi so today’s scan is to check my lining as it should be starting to get thicker now, and also to check my follicles. They will be looking to count the follicles in both ovaries and measure them in size. I’m not sure of the size they are looking for today. My right side feels sore the most at the minute so thinking that may be the bigger one as it was last time I had a scan. My belly is huge at the minute and so bloated I look like I’m about 4 month pregnant. But the outcome mainly today is to see if my doses are correct, they may have me start me next lot or may keep me on the ones I’m in already. I’m confused about it all tbh as I’m bleeding heavier now with clots and from what I’m experiencing I’m already overstimulating so I’m scarred of ending up in hospital but hoping for egg collection next Monday as I think that’s the earliest I can have it and that’s the point I’m most likely to be hospitalised a few hours or days later.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3777 on: November 09, 2018, 02:41:54 AM »
Well i hope it goes well. I don’t know anyone who has had ivf so can’t really give an insight into it.

My husband is back home now. Everything is good and we are very positive about how to work out the relationship. We are going to see his parents tomorrow. I am expecting telling off, a lecture and some tears but that’s ok. Of course everyone thinks we should put ttc on the backburner for now which probably is wise. We decided that we will just see what happens and not tell anyone about it for now (you don’t count lol). I know this is risky but but being on the same page helps. And since we are starting therapy on monday think that will help too. I totally would understand if you also think we shouldn’t be trying right now considering recent events and you can tell me that, i won’t take offence!

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3778 on: November 09, 2018, 08:41:30 AM »
Honestly Angela I agree with what your doing. We did the same I still went to the clinic and we still didn’t use protection but for the first few months back together I didn’t track ovulation and we had plenty of fun make up sex, haha. People can think what they want but you know what’s best for you and your situation.

Scan didn’t go well today. They are plenty of follicles and of a good size but not too big so not why I’m bloated. She said the meds can make you thirsty and I’ve been just drinking too much because of that so my body is storing the water. My bleeding is getting heavier and they have said at this point it should be spotting at most as it’s still shedding my lining and they want it to be getting thicker. I had bloods done to see what they show as she thinks my body may be trying to have a period still. I will get the results between 3-5 and we could be told to stop ivf or to wait and see what happens over the weekend and go back Monday. I feel like I’m going to just break down, they have messed us about so much. They should of done the scan in July when I asked but wouldn’t cause it was day 3 instead of two but did a day 3 scan this time. I could of been pregnant by now instead I feel like I’m just going round in circles.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3779 on: November 09, 2018, 11:31:14 AM »
Obviously i don’t know ins and outs but i am sure they are not messing you are around on purpose or for fun. I imagine there are specific rules that they have to follow with ivf and tests and limited capacity. The main thing is that you have been approved and you have got your injections, there rest of it will sort it out soon!