Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 63534 times)

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #3810 on: November 15, 2018, 11:16:17 AM »
It was ok, thanks Ria. More like introduction session. Now we are waiting availability for regular sessions which shouldn’t take long. Does the scan tomorrow looks at the follicles sizes?

Online Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3811 on: November 15, 2018, 01:45:05 PM »
Ah that’s good. And yeah scan tomorrow is just to remeasure the follicles and hopefully see a bit more growth. Also to show me how to do the trigger and discuss the plan.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3812 on: November 15, 2018, 02:42:26 PM »
Mortgage appointment went good, definitely can afford that house and even a bit more! :-)

Online Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3813 on: November 16, 2018, 11:29:02 AM »
That’s great Anglea hopefully you will be in your new home soon and soon have a BFP with a healthy full term pregnancy. So today I was back at the clinic, pretty sure I should just move in there at this point. Yesterday I had two follicles ready for egg collection one measuring 18mm and one at 17 or something like that today I had 5 follicles ready between 16 and 21mm and lots of smaller ones that could catch up for Monday. Yesterday I used a hot bottle and had two protein shakes. Today I’m having the protein shakes but I’ve had a busy day and work tonight so just had a long bath. Going to continue this so hopefully when I have a scan on Monday morning before egg collection I have lots of follicles ready. Have the last of my stimming injections tonight and pull the trigger tomorrow. It all feel so real.

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3814 on: November 16, 2018, 04:27:56 PM »
Hello everyone how are you all doing ?? I feel abit like useless on this group conversation when it comes to talking to ttc as I can’t now till next April so it’s a waiting game now I’m finally on 0 in debating starting to folic acid again me and my partner have made love since this all happened I’m really struggling to come to terms with  my head and body allowing me to do that again because ovs the last time we was doing all that was when we was ttc it’s just hard xxxx

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3815 on: November 16, 2018, 04:37:37 PM »
I cried when we had sex for the first time after first loss and then i couldn’t do it until we started ttc again so i totally understand your feelings. But we need to remember that sex is not just about baby making but also staying close and intimate. Our sex live was quite rubbish apart from we were ttc past few years so we know that we need to really work on that too if we want this relationship to work.

Don’t feel like you are not part of the group just because you are not ttc. We can talk all sorts of things!

It’s been a while since we have heard from other ladies. Hope Wifelife, Missdyan, Dutchie and Justpeachy are all well and would love to hear from you all! (Hope i haven’t forgot too many to mention here!)

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3816 on: November 17, 2018, 01:37:59 AM »
Hey there. I’m always reading you ladies. It’s just I also feel useless talking about my baby when you all are in the intense journey of having one. I’m always here:)!

Online Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3817 on: November 17, 2018, 02:32:15 AM »
Settledgirl dont feel useless on here like Angela said yes we’re here to help each other on our ttc journeys but we can talk about other things too. April isn’t too far away either although I do know it seems like it now. How’s the new job going too are you finally fully finished from the old one?
Angela when do you think you ovulated? Or do you not think it has happened with your temps not being great?

Missdyan I like hearing how the little ones are from here because we know you have been in our situation. I love babies as much as sometimes out in public it hurts but tbh that’s more when I think they just aren’t giving the baby the attention it needs etc.

So my friend from my ivf group had her egg collection yesterday so I got the head up on things. They now only do 5 day transfers so I will be having my embryos put back on Friday and apparently the tww is from Monday when I have my EC so we will find out if we’re pregnant around the 3rd December

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3818 on: November 17, 2018, 09:16:40 AM »
I would like to hear about your baby Missdyan!

I definitely have ovulated at some point, just waiting for my period to arrive!

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3819 on: November 17, 2018, 12:02:30 PM »
Angelafox, berk is growing really fast. He got his first tooth 2 days ago! He is sitting up with some help. He’s 4 and a half months. I stopped giving him formula and he’s nursing more frequesntly now. But still sleeping ok at nights. He’s a very quiet baby. He loves walks and everybody’s arms!!! Hahahah.

He laughs like crazy all the time. And since he knows he has a voice he talks and talks all the time!

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3820 on: November 17, 2018, 01:58:21 PM »
That’s great to hear Missdyan :-)

Online Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3821 on: November 18, 2018, 03:22:48 AM »
That’s great Missdyan there is nothing better then a babies laugh. It all goes so quick at that age but for me I think the age he’s at now is the best age when they start to learning new things.

Online JustPeachy

• View Profile
« Reply #3822 on: November 18, 2018, 03:33:15 PM »
Hi ladies, I still get on and follow you all when I can, just don’t comment much since I have no experience or anything useful to contribute to what you ladies have recently been going through. I am here silently supporting and hoping for the best for you all though...
Sadie is 15 months old now and finally starting to walk a bit. Otherwise there’s not much of interest going on here.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3823 on: November 18, 2018, 04:14:08 PM »
She will be running soon JustPeachy!!

Online Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3824 on: November 18, 2018, 05:40:45 PM »
Let the fun begin justpeachy haha. I remember when I brother started walking he was a nightmare for grabbing stuff and wanting to climb.

Well it’s egg collection for me tomorrow ladies and I am so nervous now. Just had some food as I’m not allowed to eat after midnight and now going to try get some sleep as got to be up at 5 to get a bath and get to the clinic for 8.