Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 63535 times)

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #3930 on: December 06, 2018, 05:43:29 PM »
I totally understand that. In molar group there are plenty of ladies who got pregnant during wait time by accident, some on purpose and some waited the advised period. There are good stories and bad. Also what you are thinking today can be different to what will you think next month. But you definitely can start preparing your body for ttc (healthy lifestyle and prenatals) and then see how it goes!

We finally had our first proper therapy session (we were on waiting list past few weeks) and booked ourselves for next week too. Was a good session but definitely will need more!

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3931 on: December 06, 2018, 05:55:44 PM »
Il have too see what next year brings! And just keep on top of the prenatal folics and that’s wonderful news Angela it’s a great step forward the sessions and the house! Did it make you feel a lot better speaking out together with each other ? I’m glad things are getting back on track with you, we’ve both been on a journey for the past 9 months Iv been on this doesn’t time go fast! Can’t belive Iv been on here 9 months already xx

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3932 on: December 07, 2018, 01:15:11 AM »
Thank you! Yesterday we really just talked about our problems and what has happened. Talked quite a bit about miscarriages so she could understand the picture so we haven’t got to ways how to fix things. But it was so good to talk and not to be judged etc!
I know, the time flies! I can’t believe we started trying June 2017! Never thought that in December 2018 i still wouldn’t have a baby.

Online Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3933 on: December 07, 2018, 03:04:57 AM »
Hi ladies I completely get what you mean it was 3 years in August that we started tryin and it was 3 years ago I first came on this forum but no idea what chat it was on. I never thought I would wait this long then a few months ago I never thought I would even get my BFP. I’m still finding it all so soreal. Still not many symptoms other then tiredness and honestly if I didn’t stop myself I could just constantly eat. We meet our midwife on Monday too which seems so fast but I have so many questions.

The sessions seems good Anglea it’s always best to get everything out there and know exactly what eachothers thinking. How is the house sale going?

Settled girl it is a hard situation I would definitely start getting your body ready and then just wait till you feel ready to start trying again but make sure our 100% before you do even if that ends up being at the end of the 6 months or if it is February just make sure your certain.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3934 on: December 07, 2018, 07:38:44 AM »
Everything is still subject to contract so slow progress with all the paperworks is happening. Our mortgage application has been submitted and bank is sending surveyor to the house we are buying to make sure that they are happy with lending us the money. If that goes through we will be ordering different surveyors to do homebuyers report to make sure there are no major issues as the house is victorian so at least 110 years old!

It is very early for you to see midwife! It probably is result of ivf as with natural you wouldn’t see one until you are minimum 8w really. I hope you get a nice one!

Online Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #3935 on: December 07, 2018, 10:05:21 AM »
Ah but at least things are moving forward. I love old houses I wanted one of the ones in Newcastle city centre as they are stunning and protected buildings but none ever go up and can guarantee they would be very expensive.

No the clinic said they wouldn’t sign me off and over to a midwife till my scan which il be 7 weeks so I was concerned with it being Christmas. I went to see my gp yesterday just it was easier to get my pessaries from their too then go to the clinic. He just told me to treat it as a normal pregnancy and on my way out book a midwife appointment. So when I did she asked how far I am and I said so she gave me one for Monday... I thought it would be after Christmas but either way I’m happy to get things moving.

Offline Mahw22

• View Profile
« Reply #3936 on: December 07, 2018, 10:59:22 AM »
I don't like the look of my temp chart. It spiked after I ovulated but dropped a bit and now is staying around 36.4 c. It hasn't technically gone under the cover line but it isn't rising and is getting close to it. I'm concerned now I'm not producing enough progesterone. Any advice? I take my temp right when I wake up and around the same time every day.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3937 on: December 07, 2018, 11:24:12 AM »
How long did your spike last for Mahw?

Ria, not all old houses ar expensive to buy but they are definitely expensive to run! Our current house is A energy efficiency rating and the one we are buying will be D :-|

Offline Mahw22

• View Profile
« Reply #3938 on: December 07, 2018, 12:12:20 PM »
My spike lasted for 3 days. It's weird that it would go up constantly and then fall back down instead of continuing or leveling out at a higher temp.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3939 on: December 07, 2018, 12:48:50 PM »
Well if normally it doesn’t drop like this then it is very unlikely to get random month with progesterone problems. I don’t think your body managed to ovulate if I am being honest. I also had it once just before i conceived my second. I had a spike but then temps were quite low but higher than baseline. I was sure I ovulated and that there is an issue. But then about week later I had another spike and the temp stayed elevated and i got my period 12ish days after that.

Offline Mahw22

• View Profile
« Reply #3940 on: December 07, 2018, 02:02:56 PM »
I've honestly suspected low progesterone for a while so if it keeps doing the same thing over a few months I might check in with my doctor. I have been consistent with starting 12 days after I get a positive opk so we'll see in a week and a half if it is late or not.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3941 on: December 07, 2018, 02:12:00 PM »
How long have you been tracking your bbt for? But yeah, the only way to find out is to wait and see if period arrives or not.

Offline Mahw22

• View Profile
« Reply #3942 on: December 07, 2018, 04:37:48 PM »
I just started tracking with an actual basal thermometer this month but feel like my cycle isnt any different than it has been. Hopefully  I am just temping wrong and there isn't anything the matter.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #3943 on: December 07, 2018, 04:45:34 PM »
Well you will have to wait and see. Do you use it orally or vaginally? If orally, you have to put it under your tongue in the heat pocket and in the same spot every day. You have to be asleep for minimum of 4hrs before temping and no getting up in that time. Has to be at the same time everyday. And has to be the very first thing that you do with as little movement as possible - no getting out of bed or sitting up to get temp done, you pretty much have to keep thermometer next to you. You can’t be too warm under duvet and the room temp also really needs to stay the same. You will only start noticing pattern with second month.

I am in my fertile window now and i got no fertile mucus! Very annoying.

Offline Mahw22

• View Profile
« Reply #3944 on: December 07, 2018, 07:57:40 PM »
My room is ice cold in the mornings so maybe that is throwing things off?
That is always so frustrating. I tend to have one really good day and then nothing it always drives me crazy ha.