Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 67850 times)

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #4095 on: January 05, 2019, 11:33:18 AM »
Hoe far along are you supposed to be Mahw? Are you sure on your dates? Was it internal scan? I am sorry you feel worried.

Offline Mahw22

• View Profile
« Reply #4096 on: January 05, 2019, 11:44:44 AM »
I had weird temps so I may have ovulated late but got a positive test before my missed period so I would have had to implant in 3-4 days which seems very unlikely. Im just confused. He said I may just be too early to tell and it was internal u/s done. He seemed sure we would see something and tried to convince me sometimes people are off by a few days when he didn't.  I just don't feel good about the scan.

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #4097 on: January 05, 2019, 03:44:08 PM »
Hello Angela, and unfortunately not it’s from when your counts hit 0 because also that’s when your allowed to start taking folic again, and you have to be on folic for 12 weeks as well from 0 but it’s 6 months :( xx

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4098 on: January 05, 2019, 04:48:30 PM »
So how far do you think you re? At least based on lmp? I am 6w based on lmp but i deliberately didn’t book scan for today as i knew i probably would see a sack and yolk sack at the best. I wouldn’t of seen a heartbeat as will definitely measure behind. I got my bfp before period was due but i ovulate cd19  so that will make me at least 3 days behind.

That sucks Settled girl, but it’s really just up to you two to decide to wait or to take a risk. Maybe you should book a holiday in a month or so, that will give you something else to wait for and then you will have nice time too and recharge your batteries before ttc again!

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #4099 on: January 05, 2019, 05:40:02 PM »
We are 100% going to wait and just get advice on the go, the actual ectopic pregnancy support and advice support Company that the hospital actually give you leaflets for to support you in your loss actually say you can TTC again after 3 months and after being on folic for 12 weeks so I’m so confused the hospitals say 6 months but the actual association say 3 here’s what it says on the website “ If you have had either one or two injections of Methotrexate you should wait until your hCG levels have fallen to below 5mIU/mL (your doctor will advise you when this is through blood tests) and then take a folic acid supplement for 12 weeks before you try to conceive.“ so I’m like what do I do?? I am going to wait 100% till Iv been on folic for 12 weeks which would take me up to 4 & a half months after I’m just not sure at that point what I will do because it’s all different information from different people. I would book a holiday but I also cannot risk booking one now as like I mentioned a in November I got a new job well they have gone into administration so we can’t do anything till we know what’s what. It’s just constant bad luck for me haha! And I thought 2019 would be the year or change and day after Xmas day we got told we was in administration. Xx

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4100 on: January 05, 2019, 06:07:17 PM »
Same with molar pregnancy around the world each doctor/hospital will advise waiting times. I have seen anything between 4w and 12 months for recomended wait. None of them are right of weong, it’s just that some have a bit more outdated information. When it’s conflicted wait times all you can do is just gather all the guidances, see the experiences from other people and then make your own decision that you are comfortable with. For example, for partial molar pregnancy charring cross in london that are world leaders in molar pregnancies now only suggest to wait 4w after you reach negative after pmp if didn’t need to have chemo. In usa most hospitals still suggest at least 6months. So many women after gathering all that info just make decision based on what they feel comfortable with. If you think you trust association more then go with that and if you trust more your local hospital then again go with that. I have been given different advice about ttc from the same hospital so again, even each doctor got their own opinion. In terms of company being in administration, i would just start looking for a new job! As you will need to be working for 6m to qualify for naternity leave so there is no point to waste time for a company that you don’t know future for!

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #4101 on: January 06, 2019, 06:47:13 AM »
If been looking for a job since I found out, but nothing as of yet but it’s the time of the year where finding new jobs is difficult, because I’m actually quite good at job hunting and get jobs pretty quick, this job I have now is only a rolling contract job which I’m hoping will turn permanant but I’m not putting all my eggs in one basket I’m trying to find something part time as I only want a max of 25 hours after work 50+ a week for so long and after the ectopic and everything, the hospital said I was under a lot of stress and I was my life was work everything came last, and then thy treated me like that younknow they have took all my money off me and not even paid what they owed me, anyway... I really like this job and I really like the people and it’s the happpiest Iv been in a job, so I’m applying for jobs just I cover myself just in case we do go bust I mean we’ve had a lot of positive news from buyers wanting to buy us. So we shall see what the future holds it’s all up in the air and I’m just going to see how I feel after Iv been on 12 weeks worth of folic xx

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4102 on: January 07, 2019, 08:01:20 AM »
Sounds sensible!

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4103 on: January 07, 2019, 12:34:25 PM »
Missdyan, a question for you as I remember you conceived Berk straight after miscarriage. Do you remember if you had more cramping with that pregnancy? I cramp a lot more and a lot more frequent and stronger in this pregnancy compared to first two. I am thinking maybe because I conceived so soon after second mc. But it’s all bearable and doesn’t require painkillers.

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #4104 on: January 11, 2019, 04:30:34 PM »
Hi Angela. It was the next cycle that I conceived him and it was less cramping actually. And less nipple sensitivity. With the first pregnancy I couldn’t even take a shower as my boobs would sore even from my bra and with berk it was tolerable. And the cramping the first one was the bad type of cramping. The very painful one and a lot of back pain. With berk I felt more of a burning sensation in my uterus than cramps. Like if there was some heat inside that passed a few weeks after all night sickness stopped I think. After morning sickness I felt great but once in a while feeling the heat burning feeling inside me.

How are u feeling Angela? Have you done any scans yet? How far along are you?

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4105 on: January 11, 2019, 05:36:37 PM »
Thanks Missdyan. I had burning in my pelvis with first two and cramping instead this time but it has settled down now and happens a lot less. My breasts only started to get sore a week or less ago but they are tolerable. I am quite tired, almost as tired as with first pregnancy. Have had some nausea but again quite tolerable. And hungry all the time too. I will be 7w based on period tomorrow and my first scan is tomorrow. I expect to measure about 6 and a half weeks due to late ovulation but not too much.

How is sveryone doing?

Offline Mahw22

• View Profile
« Reply #4106 on: January 11, 2019, 08:43:17 PM »
I am doing okay for now Angela. I have quite a bit of cramping but usually it is due to a full bladder or the position I'm laying in. I have my next scan in a week and a few days to date everything and am hoping we see something this time. I am almost 8 weeks according to LMP so by my scan there for sure should be a baby in there. Are you showing at all yet?

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #4107 on: January 12, 2019, 01:19:25 AM »
Angela. Maybe this is the good one if you feel different. Don’t expect to feel the same if you have had 2m’s already ..... 

Remember that ovulation and implantation can differ in days. So don’t expect to be that accurate with the date dear. And try to relax this time. I know it’s hard but try. I hope they are able to see a heart beat. And I know last time you got mad at my comment regarding your scan but the bubble in the scan is really important despite if they have a yolk sack and a heart beat. I’m not a physician but this was explained by my friend and my doctor. (You know they have a ivf clinic and only by looking at the scan they understand) so ask as many questions as you want that day. Maybe write them down it will help you to feel better and the fact you started feeling N it’s aldo a good sign. By six weeks it’s ok. If you go to a private scan I suggest request an HCG teat to see how high it is. That will also put a piece of Mind in your head.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4108 on: January 12, 2019, 04:46:32 AM »
Mahw, any other symptoms? No one would show this early, you would get just a bloat that can be confused for showing! :-)

Missdyan, it’s not that sort of private place, they do just scans, that’s it. And they don’t diagnose there anything, it’s just checking for heartbeat. I know sack matters but same as each pregnancy sacks do look different with each pregnancy too. Even though i have had some different symptoms from first two, most of my symptoms (as little i have) are the same as with my first pregnancy. It is worrying but then girls on molar group said that they had same symptoms woth their rainbows as they had woth molar pregnancy so that’s reassuring.

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4109 on: January 12, 2019, 08:55:46 AM »
Well there was a baby with a heartbeat and measured just like i expected. The only downside was that there was something outside a sac that she thought looked like area of bleeding. So it’s either gonna disappear or I will start spotting soon. But it’s good that it was outside sac.