Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 89680 times)

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #4140 on: January 22, 2019, 03:24:43 am »
Oh no Mahw. We're all here for you if you need to talk. I am truly sorry and sending you a hug through here.

Offline shrinkingviolet

• View Profile
« Reply #4141 on: January 22, 2019, 06:11:03 am »
Hi ladies! Just found this thread, I'm still VERY new. I'd posted a separate thread on this, but now finding this section it seems like the best place to ask! What did you ladies try when TTC? Do you have any natural remedies, or tech products, or apps or anything that made it a bit easier for you, that you know works? I'm currently using this app (Period Diary), as well as a Bellabeat health tracker for women as they have a period section and meditations that help with my anxiety (if anyone has experience with this tracker I would love to hear! I've only had it a week so far...) Basically, I'd love any kind of feedback you guys can share on tips that might make this process a little bit easier. I really hope this is the correct place to ask this, I'm very sorry if its not!!

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4142 on: January 22, 2019, 07:05:02 am »
Hi Shrinkingviolet. This app is only good for chat. If you want to track ovulation ovia or flow would be better option. However ovia sometimes needs help of using opks and tracking bbt to be accurate. Have a look on internet how that fertility work, or there is a video on youtube the great sperm race or something like that. Al you can do is just try and stay healthy and have regular sex. It is normal for it to take up to a year to get pregnant.

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #4143 on: January 22, 2019, 03:51:20 pm »

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #4144 on: January 23, 2019, 05:18:55 am »
Oh no! What happened!?

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4145 on: January 23, 2019, 01:22:51 pm »
Mahw I am so sorry. Please know you have us to talk to anytime you need x

Offline Sweetlady81

• View Profile
« Reply #4146 on: January 24, 2019, 04:09:51 pm »
I'm here girl anytime. I've been trying a few years myself and hasn't been the easiest of journeys but I have learnt one thing. Do not stress yourself with it. That is the hardest part. Me and other half spend as much time as possible doing the things we have always wanted to do and enjoying every thing we can while we try. I won't lie to you. Getting my period every month was always the worst for me because it meant no baby but then you say next month and carry on. I had to stop with all that as the anxiety was causing serious depression. I stopped tracking my ovulation and everything and now its just a case of 2 people loving, having sex and enjoying each other. It might be the right time for baby it might not. One day it could happen and then it's all over and a few years later I'm stuck with grubby smelly teenagers and remembering the days I had a figure and wonder why I even tried for the little shits (I work in a secondary school, that is exactly what they become). Anyway ladies you are all brave and amazing. Sending dusts of baby booties and dirty nappies to you. xxx

Offline Mahw22

• View Profile
« Reply #4147 on: January 24, 2019, 07:53:20 pm »
We lost baby and my body refused to do thing naturally like my first. I started to get ill and needed surgery . For now I think it's best to take a long break from everything. Thank you for your thoughts and virtual hugs. It's been trying seeing so many announcements and births the past few days. I'm hoping someday I have my rainbow baby but for now I need to focus on healing and positivity.

Offline Nikkilou

• View Profile
« Reply #4148 on: January 25, 2019, 12:54:57 am »

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4149 on: January 25, 2019, 01:05:26 am »

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4150 on: January 28, 2019, 02:25:09 pm »

Offline Zalee

• Finding my way through fairytales.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4151 on: January 30, 2019, 11:49:33 am »
Signiture too small!

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4152 on: January 30, 2019, 12:19:05 pm »

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #4153 on: January 31, 2019, 07:23:21 am »
Hey ladies. Glad your scan went well Angela.
Our scan was great I measured 2 days ahead so they have changed due date. Baby was being very naughty and wouldn't stop moving which was amazing to see but had head on chest so was a pain to get the measurements. It was an amazing experience and the ladies that did the scan was really nice and even gave us extra photos as the ones she got wasn't great. I'm back on Wednesday to meet my consultant and discuss there part in the pregnancy and also booked our 20 week scan for 22nd March.

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4154 on: January 31, 2019, 02:06:55 pm »
Great news Riah!