Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 79260 times)

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #4155 on: January 31, 2019, 06:36:24 PM »
I’m glad your scans and pregnancy’s are going really well Angela and Ria! Today I started crycle number 3 and I just began week 7 of my folic so 6 more weeks and we can start trying again... feels like it’s been forever but we’ve decided to start after 4 months from the ectopic, we’ve had the go ahead as well soon as we’ve been on folic for 12 weeks so it will soon be time to start all over again for the second time and hopefully the last time fingers crossed. It’s been such a difficult journey my sister in law isn’t helping either! She’s just a really rubbish person like propa she never once spoke to me through my ectopic and we’ve had a massive bust up over everything because she said some nasty things about me being pregnant now she’s started saying oh I get IVF in March you going to be uncles and aunties excuse my French but f*** off you insensitive cow. she literally makes my life a living nightmare I’m so glad we’ve cut ties now. Xx

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4156 on: February 01, 2019, 12:56:41 AM »
Not long now Settledgirl! And it’s such a shame that you haven’t got good relationshipbwith your SIL.

Offline Settledgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #4157 on: February 02, 2019, 01:21:02 PM »
I know Angela Ive been counting down every single day haha Iv Booked loads of things to keep me busy from now till then haha hoping it will make time seem to go quicker.   Xx

Period Diary Forum

« Reply #4157 on: February 02, 2019, 01:21:02 PM »

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4158 on: February 02, 2019, 08:01:27 PM »
It definitely will!

Offline Zalee

• Finding my way through fairytales.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4159 on: February 07, 2019, 02:20:48 PM »
Went in today to check on follices, and none active yet. Will go back Monday morning to see if there is a change. She also said we‘re going to wait until CD35 (if no luck this month) to see if I bleed on my own or if I‘ll do Provera again. Trying to stay hopeful!

How are you ladies? :)
Signiture too small!

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4160 on: February 07, 2019, 02:25:28 PM »
What cycle day are you Zalee? I have got another scan this saturday as i can’t wait another 2w until my nt scan. Also looks like we might be able to move house by the end of the month!

Offline Zalee

• View Profile
« Reply #4161 on: February 07, 2019, 03:36:33 PM »
CD10 so monday will be CD14. I’m hoping that scan will look better!

Fingers are crossed! How far are you now? And that‘s wonderful news on the house!
Signiture too small!

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4162 on: February 08, 2019, 01:46:26 AM »
When do you normally ovulate in your cycle?
I should be 11w tomorrow. Hoping to see wriggly baby!

Getting quite quiet in here, how are the rest of you ladies?

Offline Jessie0224

• View Profile
« Reply #4163 on: February 08, 2019, 04:23:40 AM »
Hey all. Just got married last month and wanting to start trying for a baby is there any better time to start also is anyone taking vitermans or supplements?

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4164 on: February 08, 2019, 06:20:41 AM »
Hi Jessie. You should start taking prenatal vitamins that contain either folic acid or natural folate. Have regular sex, don’t stress about and it will happen! It’s totally normal for it take up to a year to become pregnant!

Offline Zalee

• View Profile
« Reply #4165 on: February 08, 2019, 09:55:19 AM »
Angela- I have no way of knowing unfortunately. :( My cycle has never been regular enough for me to track and my doc believes I haven‘t been. She‘s got me on something to help induce ovulation, but my dosage may have been too little. We‘ll have to see monday‘s scan and go from there.
Aww, I hope baby is all wriggly for you! But maybe not too wriggly if getting measurements :)

Hello Jessie! On top of what Angela suggested, the prenatal should also have DHA. And if you‘re looking for Vegan or Allergy Friendly vitamins, Target‘s Simply Balanced brand is a great option (if Target is available for you!) Baby Dust for your journey :)
Signiture too small!

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4166 on: February 08, 2019, 12:05:04 PM »
I see, but then again you can’t start with too high meds! Hopefully you see some follicles! This is just reassurance scan tomorrow that baby is still alive so measurments are not as important. It’s a private scan so whatever they measure won’t really count. I am awaiting letter for my official dating and nt scan. I will be chasing that on monday as i already got letter for consultant but it doesn’t mention nt scan and it’s scheduled for 13+6 so it would be too late for that!

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4167 on: February 09, 2019, 09:51:48 AM »
Had a great scan today. Think we are finally having our rainbow! 11w pregnant :-)

Offline AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4168 on: February 09, 2019, 09:55:41 AM »
The 3d was a surprise, didn’t expect that at all!

Offline Zalee

• View Profile
« Reply #4169 on: February 09, 2019, 07:08:48 PM »
That‘s wonderful Angela! I’m glad you had such a good scan! Was baby wiggly? :)
You‘re right on the meds! That‘s why if this month is a bust we‘ll try the same dose next month before increasing. Right now though I just feel like garbage. Got a bad toothache and just overall feel crudy! Hipe my dad didn‘t give me his crud uggggh
Signiture too small!