Author Topic: TTC buddy  (Read 92116 times)

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
Re: TTC buddy
« Reply #4185 on: February 15, 2019, 08:36:39 am »

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #4186 on: February 16, 2019, 09:03:05 am »
Thanks yeah a lot of mine was in the early days around Christmas with getting takeaways etc. I am hoping moving won't be too bad. My partners dad normally is the one to hire a van etc but my my said she might come with her van to help instead and stay a day or 2 so that my mum and step mum can help us get decorated as we are going to ask my partners dad to lay the wood floor. With my partners mum living round corner too I think we should have plenty of help. The only thing I have said it we are doing babies nursery on our own. It's going to be annoying not being able to help as much as I would like to though. How you feeling about your move?

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4187 on: February 16, 2019, 12:25:07 pm »

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #4188 on: February 17, 2019, 07:57:42 am »
Ah where we live they pretty much strip it all and paint it white. Or if they don't paint it white your given a paint package. We have always been private so going to be different but we're also probably going to do room by room. Depends how long we have my mum and step mum here for as they are both good decorators and would rather use them while we can. We have some wallpaper for living room and kitchen in our storage as I got too much for kitchen in the old house and never ended up putting it up in living room. So hoping that will be two quick fixes. Nursery were going to take slow and do bit by bit but we have most furniture to go in just needs decorating but we don't have a theme yet.

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4189 on: February 17, 2019, 08:50:15 am »

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #4190 on: February 17, 2019, 09:53:15 am »

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4191 on: February 17, 2019, 11:59:14 am »

Offline Missdyan

• View Profile
« Reply #4192 on: February 17, 2019, 01:01:12 pm »

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4193 on: February 17, 2019, 02:07:03 pm »

Offline Zalee

• Finding my way through fairytales.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4194 on: February 17, 2019, 07:58:30 pm »
Uuuugh Hubs got sick then got me sick! So mad at him! But really hoping already ovulated and sperm was successful and that implantion happens! Going based of 35day I should be in TWW now  :-X
Signiture too small!

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4195 on: February 17, 2019, 08:35:12 pm »
Good luck Zalee! :-)

Offline Ria1712

• View Profile
« Reply #4196 on: February 21, 2019, 10:55:12 pm »
Hey ladies, so been a bit unactive this week as we had a scare on Monday. At around 5ish I felt really wet all of a sudden liek I had wet myself without realising so went to the toilet and there was a large amount of frsh blood that was watery. Called my OH to get him to come home and Called MAU then got a taxi straight there. After the gush there was just a bit of spotting and blood on the toilet role. We waited 5 and half hours and hadn't seen a doctor to be told they had just gone into theatre. Sitting in a little room not know what was happening really didn't help so we discharged ourself to go back early Tuesday as niether of us had eaten and were getting frustrated. After about a hour of being at home there was another gush of blood but this time it was thick red blood. We basically just gave up hope at that point. Tuesday we got back to the hospital and I had an examination but they couldn't see anything to be a problem. When I spoke to the doctor and said it was weird because the blood was watery she instantly said she wanted to give me an ultrasound and admit me to the ward as she thought my waters had gone. Thankfully they got us a scan very quickly and baby was still okay and had plenty of fluid. She then asked if I'd prefer to be kept in or go home. I chose home because I just wanted some sleep and to be with my OH. Bleeding finally stopped fully today and under strict instructions to go straight in if I have any bleeding no matter how small and I will be admitted for 24 hours to be monitored. Been re referred to consultant and they have asked to see about growth scans as it was a significant size bleed. Today I saw my midwife and got to hear baby's heartbeat she said I can go back at any point to have a Listen and keep my mind at ease. She also said if we got to MAU and are left for longer then a hour and half before being seen to call her and she will come straight up to the hospital. How's everyone doing?

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4197 on: February 22, 2019, 08:04:22 am »

Offline Zalee

• Finding my way through fairytales.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4198 on: February 22, 2019, 03:38:05 pm »
Ria- Sending positive vibes your way!

Angela- Sorry to hear about the move being delayed! :( I remember when we were closing on our house, it took so long that the neighbors wondered if someone actually bought it or not! Hopefully it all settles soon and then the move goes smooth. :) Lots of good vibes to you as well~
Signiture too small!

Online AngelaFox

• View Profile
« Reply #4199 on: February 22, 2019, 06:12:33 pm »
We got a date! 15th of March! So not too bad in the end! Back to being excited now rather than annoyed lol.

Hope you are ok Ria!